- Text Size +
A/N:This was originally gonna be posted when I was completely done but when my mom died this morning,I felt I wasn't gonna feel closure until I posted it I guess.She never got to read any of these stories I wrote and she wanted too.And I regret that.

This is merely based off a couple songs."My Immortal" by Evanescance ans Sarah McLachlan's songs "In The Arms Of An Angel" and "Fallen".

Excuse me if I make any spelling mistakes but I may start shaking while I'm writing this and my fingers may slip.

Oh yeah, I don't know exact ages so I'm making a good guess on it.

Well here's chapter one.

~Chapter One~

"Oh man," twelve year old John Dorough said sounding as if he were lost with a smug grin on his face,"I wonder where Jessica and Howie are."

The soft giggling was evidently from under the couch.Just then fourteen year old Pollyanna Dorough walked in the small cozy living room setting down lemenade and a glass plate of cookies on the antique coffee table that sat in the middle of the room.

"Hey Polly," John said stiffling his laughter,"Do you know where Jessica and Howie are?"

"Yeah." Polly said wiping her stray cookie crums on her shirt,"Under the couch."

Rolling his eyes he glared at Pollyanna as Jessica and Howie came barreling from out of the couch knocking over the coffee table and all of it's contents too.Upon seeing this Polly screamed in frustration.Turning around she stormed furiousliy back into the kitchen.Howie and Jessica looked at each other and John smirked at the mess of lemenade and cookies.

"Don't worry you two I'll tell mama and papa it was an accident,kay?" John said squatting down to their level and patted them both on the head.

"Now who wants to go to the new park across the street?" John asked and Howie and Jessica begin to jump up and down with excitement.

"Hold on you two." John said and disappeared into the kitchen to get a few things.Jessica and Howie grinned as they burst outside and barrelled into the street not seeing the drunk driver and uncoming car.

Howie barely made it off the sidewalk when Jessica let out a blood curling scream and a sickening thud was was heard,The car kept flying down the street and dangerously turned the corner.

"Jezzy!" Howard screamed and ran into the street shaking the unconscience lump.Blood was everywhere and was still seeping from a wound on her head.Pollyanna and John came out and had to gasp in shock for seconds.

Howard was quickly picked up as was Jessica.Running inside Howard was plopped on the couch and he ran up stairs to the main house phone.Polly quickly carried Jessica into the bathroom.Locking the door all view was blocked out but the little fist banging on the door did not fall on deaf ears.