- Text Size +
A/N: See previous chapter for disclaimer.

~Chapter Six~

"Okay children,were going to play a game." a young middle aged women begin scanning the classroom making eye contact with the childen,"Want to know how to play?"

There were cheers and cries of approval.But nothing could make little Howard happy for Jezzy wasn't there.He began to fade off as the other children followed the rules telling their names and something unique about themselves.

It took a couple of nudges for Howard to truly snap from his divine reverie.

"Huh?" he questioned and the other children began to giggle.

"Tell your full name and something that makes you different from every body else." the young teacher said with a small smile on her chocolate colored face.

"My name is-" Howard began softly but was quietly cut off by the teacher.

"Stand up sweetie." she said.Howard stood up and put his hands behind his back while clasping them together.

"My name is Howard Dwaine Dorough.My mama is from Puerto Rico and my papa is from Irish."

The teacher smiled brightly at his mistake when he sat down.Smiling she leaned forward on her knees as she sat cross legged or "pretzel style".

"I am Mrs.Kelly and I'm married to a wonderful man." There were giggles through out the small circle or squiggly circle since the young children some times were moving in closer then necessary.

The childern were then assigned to tables of four and they begin to work on writing their names.

"Howard," two identical voices calledout from across the table and opward looked up to two identical blonde twins with flashing silver eyes.Both wore blue jean overalls and white button down shirts.

"Huh?"

"Are you Mexican?" one asked and Howard although typically mistaken nodded his head.Both faces turned to a grimace.

"We hate Mexicans.We think they stink."

A/N: *cries* aren't they horrible!