- Text Size +
A/N: Sory for the wait.Writer's block hit after I wrote chapter thirteen of this and I was trying to update a chapter before I posted it on AC but Ii'nm still in a writer's block and unfortunately no one can help me until I post chapter thirteen.But if you ask Ii could email someone the chapter and they can help me from there.

A/N2:Also for the lastest news on my stories you can check my account and I am gonna try and have it updated everyweek if possible.But with school starting next Thursday,updates will suerly come slower since I am going into highschool and I have been warned that the workload will come swift and heavy.

~Talking To Jezzy~

Howard at the end of the day was still trying to recover from the several abusive racial comments that had come from the two twins' mouth.He aslo saw how the two blonde boys also picked on a couple black children while the teacher's attention was elsewhere.

When Paula picked Howard up from school that evening she noted that he was uncharcteristically quiet and his lavish movements were uncommon.It could ony mean one thing.Something had happened.She made a mental note to speak with Mrs.Kelly the next morning.

But Paula knew how to make Howard smile.Looking at him through the rearview mirror she starred at him and his small purple bookbag.

"You seem sad an so I guess a quick visit with Jessica would get you to smile." Paula said and a big smile spread across Howard's tanned face.

"Jezzy!" he beamed with excitement.

~x~

When they arrived the doctor greetd them and remembered Howard perfectly.Especially from the outburst.He showed them the room and quickly made sure Jessica wanted to see any visitors.When finding out it was Howard she gave a weak smile of approval to him.

So Paula placed Howard down on the bed.When Howard saw Jezzy he nearly burst into a fit of sorrowful tears.Pale skin that was sweat laced.Dark alburn hair clung to her ashen face.Her lips also took a shade of lighter blue but her hands that rested atop of the sheet looked red and irritated.She looked so much like glass.So fragile.And it unfortunately was the truth.

"Mama made me go to school." Howard begin,"I wanted you to be there but you're here." he stated softly.

Her gray eyes sparkled in the bright lights.

"Was it fun?" Jessica asked smiling weakly.

"No," Howard said softly and Paula noticed that tears glistened in her eyes,"T-these two kids named Vince and Aaron said I was I-I stinked and that I-I should d-die because I'm Mexican." Howard sobbed out and Jessica hugged him as Howard cried heavily into her and the sheets as Paula sat in utter complete shock as her face twisted in undeniable anger.

A/N: Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes. R&R thanks!