- Text Size +
A/N: Thanks R&R.Sweet18 you rock and I really am trying to read that story of yours.I swear I am.I always try to read at least one piece by my reviewers.It my way of saying thankyou.

A/N: Sorry but this is gonna be a short chapter.

~Talking To Mrs.Kelly~

"Mrs.Kelly,may I speak to you before class?" Paula Dorough asked walking into the empty classroom. The young women looked up and smiled.Motioning to a chair she nodded.

"Of course...yes." she said,"Is this something about Howard?"

"Uh yes." Paula said pulling a chair up,"There were some racial comments made to my son by two boys named Vince and Aaron."

"What exactly did they say?" Mrs.Kelly asked looking intrested and perplexed at once.

"He said they said alot of things.Basically everything from Mexicans are dirty to they should die.And Howard saidhe wasn't the only one."

Mrs.Kelly sighed rubbing her brow shaking her head.

"What?"

"We've had particular problems with older siblings." she replied grimly.

"Well is there anything you can do?"

"Yes and I will talk to their parents and if I cant get through to them I'll tell the principle and we can get the state involved if we here to."
Mrs.Kelly said smiling at Paula.Nodding she clasped her hans together on the top of her desk and Paula smiled back at her.

"That'll work."