- Text Size +
A/N: Hehe.This chapter is gonna be fun.=D.I'm all smiles,besides the fact that school starts tommorrow.=C but it's all good.

~Chapter Nine~

As the kids practised their letters Aaron,Vince and two adults stood talking to Mrs.Kelly drew Howard's attention.'All these letters are stupid anyway.' Howard thought as he put his pencil down quietly.

He wanted to see Jezzy.

'Wonder if I could see Jezzy?' he thought and he grinned brightly.

"You're supposed to be pract-tisang your letters." a Caucasian girl next to him said.Howard was beginning to grow irritated the more he was away from Jezzy.Howard looked at her with an icy glare.

"Shut up," he snapped and she tuned back to her work with glassy eyes full of ready tears.'Stupid' he thought bitterly for no reason.

'Now,Memorial was where Jessica was .Visiting hours were?Oh...who cares! He didn't even know where Memorial hospital was?Maybe Mrs.Kelly knew.'

Pushing himself out,he slid off the seat and walked over to her desk.Two identical eyes starred coldly back at him.

Still being unoticed,he put up a finger that he saw John use once with one of his friends and he smiled.The two small boys gasp softly and their eyes narrowed in hard anger.Both turned from him with crossed arms.

"Excuse me!" Howard nearly yelled.He wanted to know that he was heard and all the adults jumped.Mrs.Kelly looked star struck or in other words surprised.

"Yes Howard."

"Do you know where Memorial Hospital is?"

"It's just right across the street?Why?"

"Cause my friend is there.Everybody says she's sick but I know for a fact she's not.They're all too dumb to see that though." Howard said smiling and he turned and walked to his seat before Mrs.Kelly could question.

Scribbling the rest of the letters down with no effort sloppily he stood on his chair and peeked out the window.Sure enough,a large brick building stood proudly with the beautiful red letters that red "MEMORIAL HOSPITAL".

Shrugging he sighed,"the teacher said we could do whatever we wanted when we were done...I'm done."

Jumping from the chair silently he walked to the classroom door.Looking back and seeing her attention elsewhere he walked out.

A/N: Just a few pointers.I haven't updated my account as of late and I'll try and do that after I post this.The finger that Howard decided to flash was the middle finger.Unfortunately.And yes,he did make that poor girl cry.