- Text Size +
Chapter 1

"Oh come on Myra it's not that hard." AJ laughed as he looked at his scared girlfriend. "Once you've gotten through the first time the next you won't even worry about." She looked at him skeptically.

"There's nothing wrong with doing it by hand you know? I've been doing it that way for years." She crossed her arms and sat down. "I'm a pro and there's not an ice berg chance in hell I'm putting that, pointing to him, in my mouth." She smirked and AJ just shook his head.

"Yeah, but this ways faster." He lightly played with it.

"All the more reason to do it by hand." She motioned her fingers. "It should be long lasting." AJ sighed. "Plus it's huge!" She cried.

"It's no bigger then the other's you've had in the past..." She glared at him. "Maybe a little bit but not a lot, trust me it will fit just fine." He assured her.

"What if I go to fast and it starts to hurt."

"Babe, it wont and if it does just stop." He let out a small laugh. "I never thought I'd have this conversation."

"We me neither." She joined in the laughter. "But I guess it comes with the territory of dating you right?"

"Right, now stop stalling woman!"

"You drive my crazy McLean."

"I know but that's why you love me but please just try it this way ok? I've got ready and there's no since in wasting it right?" She nodded, she couldn't help by agree with him. AJ smiled in victory. "Now here, hold it in your hand." She grabbed it roughly causing AJ to whimper. "Hey, be careful with the hardware."

"Sorry babe." Myra sighed and placed it in her mouth. "Happy?" She asked after a few seconds, white substance covering her mouth.

"Very." He smirked. Feeling the movement on her tongue caused Myra to let out a small laugh, AJ looked at her puzzled. "What?"

"It tickles." She laughed, the substance now running down one side of her mouth. AJ took a napkin and discarded of the sticky foam. "How long am I supposed to do this?" She asked, raking it over her teeth.

"Only long enough to sing happy birthday." She nodded. After a few more seconds she pulled it from her mouth and spat the contents into the bathroom sink. Washing her mouth out with water Myra turned to her happy boyfriend. "The things I do for you really." She laughed.

"See, it's not so bad is it?"

"No, but I like my way better..."

"That's cool.." He stated, watching her wipe away the toothpaste. "That just goes to show ya that there's nothing wrong with using an electric toothbrush, it's faster and everyone..."

"Recommends it..." She mocked him and he poke her in the side. "Maybe so but I'm not putting anymore power tools in my mouth." Myra laughed and shut the bathroom light on an amused AJ.

"What about my power tool?" He asked, wrapping his arms around her. Myra laughed to herself, shaking her head she placed a kiss on his nose.

"I think I can make an exception."

AN: *shakes head* shame on you and your dirty mind!! You just wait till I tell your mother! lol Please reveiw and tell me what ya think, thanks!