- Text Size +
Chapter 10 ~*~Meanwhile~*~ "No! There is no way I'm getting on that,” said Amber. Brian was trying to convince her to get on a roller coaster but she refused. "Come on it won't be that bad." "Brian I'm not going but don't let little old me stop you go right ahead." "Please." "Unless you wanna find out what I had for lunch I suggest you stop,” she joked. Brian laughed and begged her again. "Pretty please with sugar on top?" "Nope sorry. I'd much rather stay here...with my feet on the ground, where am safe. But I'll wait for you right here." said Amber pointing to a near by bench. "Fine." Brian pouted which made Amber laugh and he smiled kissed her cheek and went to wait in line. Over his shoulder he yelled don't go anywhere. "How can I your my ride home." she joked. After many rides and games later they were both tired. "You ready to go?" Brian asked. "Yeah, but wait...look!" Brian looked at where Amber was pointing. It was a photo booth. As soon as the other couple where done Brian got in and Amber sat on his lap and they took four pictures. One they looked scared, another they looked goofy, one they smiled and on the last on Brian kissed Amber full in the mouth and she kissed him back. Amber placed her hand around Brian's neck and he put his around her waist. All Amber could think about was how good it felt to have Brian's lips on her. They slowly pulled apart and looked at each other. ~*~Meanwhile~*~ A.j and his mother had just finished dinner and where outside sitting on the back porch talking about any and everything. He loved their conversations because no matter what was going wrong his mother could find the silver line to every gray cloud just like Amber. (AN: I think that's the right saying...lol I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time..lol) Once again he was thinking about Amber but why? He always goes on tour for months at a time, calls her and yeah miss' her but this was something different, a feeling he couldn't explain and it confused him.

AN: I know the chapters are really short but I wrote this story over two years ago and I keep them this way because it reminds me of my inprovement. Please review! I'll update more tonight!