- Text Size +
Chapter 11

"I'm sorry Amber I shouldn’t have..." Brian started to explain but was cut off by Amber.

"No, it's ok really, I kinda enjoyed it." she smiled.

"Well in that case I'll let you enjoy it again." they both smiled and softy kissed again.

After they broke apart Brian and Amber walked to his car and he drove her home. On the way there they sung along with the radio and laughed at one another when they didn't know the words. They soon arrived at Amber’s house and being the gentleman that he is Brian walked her to the door.

"Brian I had a great time tonight." Amber said with the brightest smile.

“Really? Me to. Maybe we can do it again sometime?”

“Sure.”

“What are you doing tomorrow?” asked Brian.

“Nothing much, why?”

“I was just wondering if maybe you would like to go to dinner and catch a movie later with me?”

Was this really happing? Amber thought.

“Yes I’d love to.” Brian smiled.

“So I’ll pick you up around 7:30, is that ok?”

“Perfect.”

“Just like you.” Brian thought and kissed Amber goodnight and went home.

Amber unlocked her front door and walked in. She had the biggest smile on her face.
She dropped her keys on the kitchen counter and noticed her answer machine light was blinking so she went over to check it.

~Beep~

“Hey Amber it’s me J.” came A.j’s voice through the machine and Amber’s smile dropped. She remembered how she lied to him about having to work just to go out behind his back to go out with Brian. “Just checkin up on ya, don’t work yourself to hard ok?” he chuckled and added “I miss you baby girl, I miss you a lot, wish you where here it sure would make my life a lot easier but I understand you have to work, well anyways I’ll let you go, as always my mom sends her love and I send you mine. Love you angel…bye.”

~Beep~