- Text Size +
Chapter 24

~*~Katie's Wedding day~*~

Katie, Krista's baby sister was fixing up the last bit of make-up when Krista walked in.

"Oh Katie you look wonderful."

Katie smiled. "Thanks." Her dress was white and fitted her nice figure just right, no sleeves and a beautiful Vail that sparked a little, not glitter, it made her look like a bright shining star. Her hair was put up in a bun with little pieces falling around it, she looked beautiful. "You look great too Kris."

"Thanks." Krista was wearing a light-peach colored dress, which reached the floor. The dress was also sleeveless and fitted her quite nicely as well. It was sexy but appropriate for the maid of honor. Her hair was curled and looked like they had little peach-colored stars in it.

~*~Meanwhile~*~

Amber and Brian sit in the church and wait for the wedding to start when Amber saw someone that looked familiar.

"Naw that couldn't be...could it?" Amber asked out loud softly to herself.

Just then music started to play as the bride's maids and groom's men made it down the isle so beautiful and gracefully. The Krista entered last before the bride. She walked down the isle with a big smile on her face. She locked eyes with A.j and he smiled back at her. He had never seen someone look as wonderful as Krista did. Next came the flower girl and then the bride. Katie walked down the isle toward the love of her life, David. When she reached him the music eased off and the ceremony began.

~*~The reception~*~

Everyone was laughing and having a great time dancing and taking loads of pictures. Amber and Brian made their way over to Katie.

"Congratulations Katie!" Amber smiled as she hugged her.

"Thanks Amber, I'm so glad you could come, it wouldn't have been the same without you." Katie beamed.

"Katie, this is my boyfriend Brian, Brian this is Katie."

"Hello." said Katie smiling.

"Hello, and congratulations." Brian replied.

"So how long have you two been dating?" Katie asked.

" About 2 1/2 weeks." Brian answered proudly and Katie smiled. "You had a beautiful wedding Katie, we'll invite you to ours when we have one." Brian said referring to Amber who blushed.

"Is this real? Could this man really be hers?" Marriage? Did she really hear plans of marriage come from Brian's lips?" Amber thought to herself and smiled. He could see herself so into Brian, being with him...forever, that is if A.j could accept to and move on. Amber dismissed A.j; she wasn't going to be in a rotten mood because of him. It wasn't her fault she fell in love with Brian...or was she in love with A.j? No that wasn't it, but then again she was thinking of him every time Brian kissed her. Imagining his lips on her. The way he had kissed her that day in her kitchen stayed in the back of her mind. She wanted to kiss him over and over and over again, to lay in his arms nothing sexual but just to feel him next to her...to make her a complete woman.

"Amber?" Katie asked, breaking her from her daydream.

"Huh?"

"Are you ok?"

"Was it the talk of marriage that made that smile appear on your face love?" Brian asked. And Amber felt guilty and lied.

"Yeah." she said with a fake smile.

"What's wrong with me?" Amber asked herself. Why was she lying all of a sudden? It was bad enough she lied to her best friend but to Brian? He didn't deserve it but then again neither did A.j. Amber decided not to think about it right now. She felt she needed to figure out her feelings because she felt so confused. Her mind was telling her be with Brian, he's good for you and her heart was screaming how much it wanted A.j and only A.j. He could love her and comfort her, protect her from the pain this world sometimes has to offer. She could be herself and not worry about anything...she could love him the way he needed to be loved and vice versa.

Brian smiled and look at Katie who returned it.

"Hey Katie have you seen Krista? I wanted to see her before she left to go back to Cali." Amber asked.

"She's around here somewhere. I don't know where though, you might wanna check the dance floor, you know she loves to dance." Just as Katie finished her sentence there was a lot of commotion going on, on the dance floor. People where cheering and hollering so Amber, Brian and Katie went over to see what all the hype was about.

"Go Krista, it's ya birthday!" David yelled at his new sister-in-law.

Krista and A.j where grinding on the dance floor to the song "To close", by Next. A.j was singing along with the song:

All the slow songs you requested
You're dancing like you're naked
Oh, it's almost like we're sexing (oh yeah)
Yeah boo, I like it
No, I can't deny it
But I know you can tell
I'm excited, oh girl

Then Krista took over, she lightly pushed A.j back and sung:

Step back you're dancing kinda close
I feel a little poke coming through
on you

"You show em' Kris!" yelled Jenna, one of her cousins.

A.j smiled and pulled Krista back up on him as the song continued.

Now girl I know you felt it
Boo you know I can't help it
You know what I wanna do

Baby when we're grinding
I get so excited
Ooh, how I like it
I try but I can't fight it
Oh, your dancing real close
Plus real real slow
(You know what you're doing, don't you)
You're making it hard for me

Amber and Brian watched in shock as A.j and Krista got a little.........to close.