- Text Size +
Chapter 28


“Ok are you guys ready?” Katie asked.

“Yeah.” Replied Krista.

This time Katie threw the bouquet and it was about to go to Jenna when all of a sudden Krista grabbed it.

“That’s not fair Krista!” Said Jenna, pretending she was upset but Krista just stuck her tongue out at her and smiled.

They placed a chair in the middle of the dance floor. Everyone knew what was next as Katie made her way over to the chair and sat down with a smile on her face. David walked over to her and got on one knee and slowly started to remove the garter (AN: I take it you all know what a garter is, well if you don’t it’s that little piece of fabric that is placed on the bride for the groom to take off and toss like she did the bouquet.) from around Katie’s right thigh and she blushed as everyone watched. After David got it off he kissed Katie and stood up holding it in his left hand in victory and everyone clapped in all good humor.

“Ok now that’s out of the way I need all the single men out on the dance floor. I repeat all the single men report to the dance floor.” Said the man on the microphone and all the guys came to the floor, including A.j. He was standing next to Krista’s brother and his cousin, Jason. David played around with the garter just as Katie did with the bouquet but then threw it. A.j caught it easily and smiled. Now comes the best part. The person who caught the garter, A.j, has to place it one the person how caught the bouquet, Krista. (AN: I had to put this in the story….it makes it more, exciting…lol) Krista sat in the chair, which was just moments ago was occupied by Katie, with a smile on her face as A.j approached her. He then proceeded to do what David did to Katie but in reverse. After he was done he looked around the room and saw all the amused faces, except for Amber, who wasn’t paying attention. He looked back at Krista, smiled and joked, “Now who’s the boss?” This caused everyone to laugh and Krista blushed.

A few more hours of partying and then everyone congratulated the happy couple once again and went their separate ways. A.j and Krista said their goodbyes to Amber and Brian.


~*~At A.j’s house~*~


He and Krista walked in the house tired from dancing at the wedding. A.j went over to his stereo and turned on the radio and Selena’s “I could fall in love” filled the living room. He looked at Krista, who was lying on the couch with her eyes closed. He walked slowly over to her and she opened her eyes.

“Dance with me.” Came from A.j’s lips in a whisper and Krista was going to say no in till he took off his sunglasses and said, “Please.” The way those eyes looked at her took her breath away.

“Ok.” She replied just as softly as he had asked.

A.j smiled and took her to the middle of his huge living room. He kissed her hand.

“I’ll be right back.” He said and she nodded. He left the room for a minute then came back with four cream colored candles and placed them on the living room table and lit them to set the mood. He then turned back to Krista. The candles set a romantic glow around the room. A.j looked into Krista’s eyes, never before had he seen eyes with such passion and warmth…..they mirrored his own feelings. “This song says exactly how I feel right now Krista…about you” He said to her and pulled her close and Krista listened to the lyrics, taking them all in one word at a time. This was bliss, heaven on earth. All their lives they had been searching for the one to make their lives complete…and now it’s seemed liked they had found it, they had found what they searched for their entire lives……….love.

I could lose my heart tonight if you don’t turn and walk away
Cause the way I feel I might lose control and let you stay.

Their bodies moved to the soft playing music. They both lost themselves in the others embrace. It was as if that moment in time froze just for them.

“Your so beautiful.” A.j said softly.

“Alex?”

“Yeah?”

“Your not thinking or pretending I’m Amber are you?” Krista asked with hurt in her emerald eyes.

“I know your not Amber, I don’t want you to be Amber. Krista I’m falling in love with you. I don’t know why I didn’t see it before but I see it now and now is all that matters.”

Cause I could take you in my arms and never let you go
I could fall in love with you
I could fall in love with you
And I know it’s not right
And I guess I should try
To do what I should do
But I could fall in love…
Fall in love with you

A.j’s eyes met Krista’s and he leaned in and kissed her with so much passion and love that it felt as if he loved her any more he would explode. Krista returned his kiss. This was one of those kisses you see in the movies. The kind that stays in your mind as the all-time kiss. A.j started planting kissing on Krista’s neck, which caused her to moan lightly. Krista placed her right hand behind A.j’s neck while the other slid under his shirt and ran her nails down his back. A.j could feel himself falling deeper and deeper in love with Krista. Amber was just a memory that he placed far in the back of his mind. He knew he couldn’t have her but that meant nothing to him now; Krista was all that mattered. A.j slowly un-zipped Krista’s dress and it fell to the floor.

I could fall in love with you
I could fall in love with you

A.j laid Krista on the soft living room floor without breaking the kisses. He was losing more and more of himself with Krista. Not just sexual but emotionally. He forgot Amber, he forgot the world, and the only thing that mattered was Krista, his angel from heaven. Every place A.j touched Krista set her skin on fire. She wanted him and needed him to love her; she never wanted to be without his touch. Slowly and gently they undressed each other, never breaking the kiss. To let their hearts run wild; their lust set free, and made love as the song ended and into the night.

I could fall in love with you
I could fall in love with you