- Text Size +
Chapter 3

“Alex I don’t know what to say except sorry”, Amber said, feeling bad for her friend.

“Naw, don’t say sorry it’s not your fault, baby girl”, he assured her. He always called Amber baby girl because of the fact he was two years older then her.

Amber and A.j spent the rest of the day at her house watching T.V and looking through old photos of them as children. Spending time together was rather hard with A.j being a Backstreet Boy and Amber being a lawyer all. So the time they did have together they used every second of it. A.j had found an old photo of Amber and himself when they were little and busted out laughing.

“Oh my god! Look at you! You look so cute!” A.j barely said from laughing, in the picture Amber and him where in the bathtub. (AN: keep in mind they were very young 2 and 4)

“Hey…Hey give that back J. I don’t want you to know me like that”, she said trying to grab the picture from A.j but failed.

"Hey how come we don't take baths together now", A.j joked and laughed as Amber was still trying, unsuccessfully, to get the picture from him. And It didn't help one bit he was taller then her.

"Because I'm sure there are a couple of things on each other that we are bound to notice." She said trying her best to jump up at the picture that A.j was holding over his head.

"What kind of things", A.j asked playing innocent with a smile across his face.

"You know what I 'm taking about Alex."

"No I don't"

"Yes you do"

"No I don't"

"YES!!! I got it...HA" said Amber as she waved around the photo doing a victory dance while A.j just sat back and laughed.

"Took you long enough shorty, now tell me why we can't take baths together anymore, just like when we were young", Laughed A.j.

"Because"

"Because is not an answer my sweet Amber"

"Yes it is", Amber replied rolling her eyes and going into the living room.

"No it's not", laughed A.j as he followed her.