- Text Size +
Chapter 31


“Hey Nickelodeon, what’s up?”

“Ha, ha very funny Amby.” Smiled Nick. “You just a regular comedian aren’t ya?”

“Yep.” Amber smiled.

“What are you doing here Nick?” Brian asked.

“Well Brian, normally when people wanna see a new movie they come to a movie theater.” Nick replied sarcastically but he was only joking.

“Just my luck. Now we have not one but two comedians in the house.” Brian said smiling at Amber.

Amber looked over her shoulder and saw a girl walking towards them. She was 5’10 brownish-red hair and pretty brown eyes.

“Nick, I think we’ve been spotted.” Brian whispered and Nick gave him a funny look and turned around to see a young woman approaching them.

“Oh guys, I want you to meet Caitlin.” Nick said and introduced her when she got to them. “She’s my girlfriend.”

“Hi, I’m Amber.”

“And I’m Brian, nice to met you Caitlin.” Brian smiled.

“Hello.” Caitlin returned the smile.

“He thought you were one of their fans, not that they don’t love them, its just girlfriends seem to get attacked.” Amber smiled.

“Oh I completely understand, don’t worry about it. Nicky and I couldn’t even go out to dinner last night because these two girls where stalking us.” Everyone laughed.

“Well I can’t help it if I’m so damn sexy.”

“Now Nick I told you to go see that therapist about your big ass ego.” Amber joked.

“Yeah well.” Nick said.

“Yeah well.” Amber mocked him and Caitlin and Brian laughed.

“So which movie did you guys go see?” Caitlin asked.

Brian looked at Amber and begged her with his eyes not to tell them but she just smiled sweetly.

“Lilo and Stitch.” Amber answered causing Nick to laugh.

“You actually went and saw that movie?” Nick asked through laughs, ignoring the death glares Brian was sending him.

“I wouldn’t talk Nick, you wanted to see Country Bears.” Caitlin said, grinning from ear to ear. Now it was Brian’s turn to laugh. Nick must of turned five shades of red.

“Shut up Bri. You watched a movie about a little blue alien.” Said Nick.

“So? You watched a movie with not only talking bears but they sing and dance to.” Brian said between laughs.

"And how would you know? Did you go see it Bri?" Amber asked, a small smile growing on her face.

"Uh...uh...that's not the point." Brian said quickly and Caitlin giggled.

“I didn’t even want to see that movie, Caitlin did.” Nick defended himself.

“Oh no Nick. Don’t try to put this off on me! I wanted to see 8 legged freaks (AN: I got it wrong the first time...lol) but no, Nicky was to scared.” Caitlin pointed out and laughed along with Amber and Brian.

“It’s ok Nickelodeon, you’re not alone. I didn’t want to see that movie no more than you did.” Amber assured him and placed an arm around his waist.

“Thanks Amby.” Nick said, stressing her nickname. “It’s nice to know that at least I have one friend on my side.” Nick said, looking at Caitlin and Brian finish their laughing fit.

“Aww Nicky, what’s the matter?” Caitlin asked with a smile.

“You hurt me.”

Caitlin came up to Nick and wrapped her arms around him. “How can I make it better?”

Nick thought for a minute. “You could kiss it and make it all better again.”

“Where does it hurt?”

“Here.” Nick pointed to his lips and she smiled and kissed him.

“All better?” she asked and Nick nodded with a huge grin on his face.

“Nick, your nothing but a big baby.” Laughed Brian.

“Yeah maybe, but he’s my big baby.” Caitlin said and kissed him again. Brian turned to a much-amused Amber.

“And where’s my kiss?” He asked.

“Right here.” And she gave him a peck on the lips.

"So what are you guys doing for the rest of the night?" Brian asked

"Well I have a couple of things in mind." Nick grinned and looked at Caitlin.

"I don't think so Carter." she smiled. "You see this finger?" Caitlin asked, holding up her ring finger. "In till you put a ring on this finger I’m off limits." That caused Brian to laugh.

"I don't know what you’re laughing about. The same goes for us to." Amber smiled and Caitlin laughed.

"Well in that case come on Bri." Nick pulled Brian away, leaving a laughing Amber and Caitlin wondering what they were up to. Then a few minutes they came back.