- Text Size +
Chapter 34

"Do you have to go already?" A.j whined for the millionth time as Krista packed her bags.

"Alex we've been through this already, my boss only gave me a week off so I have to go back, if I still want to keep my job."

"But you have a job here as well, to take care of me." A.j smiled and pulled Krista down on the bed with him. Krista giggled at the sudden movement. "I don't even understand why your packing now when you have two more days left." A.j mumbled as he nuzzled Krista's neck causing her to smile.

"What can I say, I hate doing things at the last moment. Besides I'll come back in a few weeks to see you."

"I know but a few weeks is such a long time." A.j said, giving Krista his best puppy face.

"Baby it's not like you'll be completely alone, you have the guys and Amber."

“Oh god, that’s all I need is for them to be lovey dovey when I don’t have you.” A.j sighed and laid back down on the bed as he watched Krista continue packing.

“Did I tell you Amber called?” Krista asked.

“No, what did she want?” A.j got up and went over to Krista, placing his arms around her and kissing her neck.

“She’s having a little going away pool party for me.” Krista smiled. “It’s a small party so we will all have some time together and besides I haven’t had a chance to met any of the guys but Brian.”

“You don’t want to meet them, I want you all to myself.” A.j nuzzled her neck.

“And why wouldn’t I?” Krista asked smiling.

“Cause their all dorks.” A.j joked and they both laughed.

“Aww come on babe. Amber was nice enough to go do this for me so the least I can do is show up, it is my party.”

“But we could have are own little pool party.” A.j whispered seductively in her ear.

“Baby.” Krista said and turned to face him, smiling. “You and I both know we wouldn’t even make it to the pool without us fooling around.”

“And the problem is?” He smiled.

“Horn ball!” Krista laughed and got her bathing suit and headed into the bathroom to change. When she came out A.j was wearing his trunks and a white wife washer.

“Let’s get going.” A.j said, pulling Krista down the stairs and out the front door.

“Why the hurry now McLean?” Krista asked, confuse written all over her face.

“Well I figured the sooner we get there the sooner we can leave to have some…us time.” He smiled as he started up the car and back out into the street.

“Alex for the last week we had nothing but us time.” Krista smiled, stressing the word us.

“Time fly’s when your having fun, especially all the fun we were having.” He chucked.


~*~Amber’s house~*~

“Nick don’t you dare!” Caitlin screamed. Nick had picked her up and was seconds away from dropping her in the pool. She didn’t go willing though; she made him pay by kicking and screaming the whole time. “Carter let me go!”

“Let her have it Nicky!” Howie yelled.

“I don’t know D should I?” Nick asked playfully still trying to hold Caitlin who refused to go into the pool.

“AMBER! HELP ME!” Caitlin yelled.

“I would Caitlin, it’s just.” Amber stopped to think of an excuse. “It’s just I’ve been having these really bad leg problems.” Amber smiled and started to pretend limp.

“Traitor!”

“I prefer it to be called mining my own business.” Amber laughed.

“Your gonna get yours one day Amber!”

“Maybe, but it won’t be today!” Amber laughed and walked over to were Kevin was on the grill cooking up a storm.

“Hey Amby, how’s it going?” Kevin asked but before Amber could answer him they heard a loud splash. Everyone looked towards the pool and laughed. Nick had tossed Caitlin in the pool but at the last moment she grabbed his trunks and he went in with her.

“Why did you do that babe?’ Nick laughed and splashed Caitlin.

“If I was going down, I was taking you with me.” She smiled and splashed him back. Nick grabbed her arm lightly and pulled her in for a kiss.

“Get a room!” Howie joked.

“Not in my house they won’t. I don’t want them getting all freaky in my house!” Amber said, causing everyone to laugh but Caitlin and Nick who were…occupied at the moment. Just then Brian heard a car door close; a few seconds after that the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it.” Brian ran threw the house to open the front door.

“Hey Bri.” A.j smiled.

“Hey.” Brian looked at Krista and smiled. “I remember this beautiful lady.” He kissed her hand causing Krista to blush. “Now we can get this party started.” They all made there way to Amber’s back yard where their little party was taking place. When they got back there Kevin was still on the grill. He just waved at them and continued about his business. In the pool, Amber and Caitlin were battling Nick and Howie with the biggest water fight possible. They had all kinds of pool toys in the pool, from floats to even water guns, which Amber and Caitlin put to very good use.

“Your going down Nicky!” Amber yelled and squirted him.

“Oh really?” He asked and swam over to Amber.

“What part of that did you not understand Nickelodeon?” She giggled.

“You know calling me that is just going to get you into more trouble then you’re in already?” Nick joked, closing in on Amber who stuck out her tongue at him.

“Carter you couldn’t hurt a fly.” Amber giggled but stopped as she felt the pool wall behind her. She looked at Nick; he had a super soaker in his hand, pointing it at Amber.

“CAITLIN! HELP ME!” Amber screamed but Caitlin just looked at her and laughed.

“Paybacks a bitch huh?” She laughed and went after Howie. He had given up and was floating around the pool in an inerter tube with his eyes closed.

“Captain?” Nick asked.

“Yes.” Howie answered.

“Permission to terminate target, over.”

“What the hell! This isn’t the army.” Amber smiled.

“In that case, permission granted.” Howie smiled as the sound of Amber screaming filled his ears but it was short lived, very short lived. Caitlin flipped his inerter tube over, sending Howie for a nice little dip in the pool.

“Man over board!” Caitlin laughed and so did everyone else.