- Text Size +
Chapter 41


~*~Meanwhile~*~


“Nick, who was that?” Caitlin asked when she walked into he’s room.



“A.j.”



“What did he want?”



“He wanted to know where Amber was, he sounded really worried about her.”




~*~The Airport~*~


Amber sat on her chair waiting for her flight to be called. She looked at her watch and it read 9:48 p.m, that was good; he flight was leaving at 10.



“We’re now boarding for Hawaii.” Rang thru the air and shook Amber out her daze. She got up and waited in the long line to board her flight. A part of her was going to miss Orlando a lot. She was going to miss her old friends as well as her new ones.



“Amber!…Amber wait!” Amber turned around in disbelief and saw A.j running towards her. She got out of line and over to him.



“Alex what are you doing here?” Amber asked as A.j pulled her to the chairs and sat down to catch his breath.



“I…I…I had to…see…see you before you left.” He stuttered and pulled his baseball cap down over his eyes so people couldn’t recognize him.



“How did you find me?”



“I went to you house and found this.” A.j handed her the paper with her flight number. Amber smiled.



“Why would you go thru all this trouble just to find me?” A.j took her hand and kissed it.



“Amber I’m not gonna lie to you and tell you I don’t love Krista anymore because the truth is I still do love her very much.” Amber nodded, she already understood. “But I want you to know that I do having those feelings for you as well and I couldn’t let you go without letting you know that I do love you. Do you think that one day you and I could be together?”



“It’s possible.” Amber smiled and so did A.j. “I love you to.”



“I’m gonna miss ya baby girl, I want more than anything to come with you but I know you need your space, I’ll be waiting for you.” Amber smiled and pulled A.j in for a hug.



“I’m gonna miss you to J.” A.j pulled back and kissed Amber. He knew he shouldn’t but he needed to, he wanted to.



“Come back to me Amber.” He whispered in her ear. “Come back to me.”



“I’m going to find what my heart wants Alex, and while I’m gone you should do the same. I don’t want this false hope that we’ll be together, I want to find it and when your heart tells you what it wants listen to it. But right now I need to go, it’s for the best but I will return and where it goes from there is up to you and I. So in till that day comes this is goodbye…for a while.” A.j nodded as a small tear escaped his eyes. “There can be an us Alex, but only if you want it bad enough.” And with that Amber kissed him one last time and boarded her plane. She would come back when she was ready and maybe there would be a chance for her and A.j to be together, who knows. They had to find it in their hearts and souls if they were meant to be together then they would be. But for now the future was left unsaid and unplanned, open for new possibilities. Love works in unexpected ways and maybe Amber was right, maybe one day they would be together, but only time will tell. So that’s what they are giving each other…time. Time to find themselves and what they wanted.




THE END…



…Or is it?

Haha I'll post the second novel to this story soon!