- Text Size +
Chapter 100:

"Come on you big cry baby." Nastasia laughed as she pulled Howie back into the hotel room. The doctor had placed Howie's hand at an odd angle to seal the cast. It was aching terribly.

"Stop it Stazzie, it's not funny." Howie sniffled as he adjusted the sling over his shoulder. Nastasia looked back and smiled at him.

"You're still a big cry baby."

"Bite me." Howie growled.

"I could take you up on that offer." Nastasia purred as she pushed Howie against the wall once they reached their floor of rooms. Howie looked surprised as she gently kissed him, taking the aggresive side.

"Wow...I've never seen that side of you." Howie smiled as she pulled away from him. He gently wrapped his good arm around Nastasia's slim waist as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"I just love you is all." Nastasia answered.

"What brought this on. I thought you were having Nicky's kids?" Howie teased.

"I'm just happy that we didn't divorce. That we made it through what happened between us. And we still love each other that nothing can stop it." Nastasia answered seriously.

"What brough that on?" Howie asked, before Nastasia had a chance to answer she heard a loud squeal. Howie looked to see their daughter crawling over towards them. She then looked to see Brian and Nick on her tail.

"C'mere Alexia! Before Uncle Bri-Bear and Uncle Nickers get you!" Nastasia cooed as she bent down and scooped up Alexandria, kissing her over and over. Making Alexandria release loud giggles and coos.

"She's horrid!" Brian laughed as he leaned in and kissed Nastasia's cheek. Nick in turn jumped in and kissed her cheek too. She kissed them back.

"She takes after Howie." Nastasia whispered as Howie glared playfully at her.

"I'd kiss you Staz, but Alexia might kill me." Howie moaned as his daughter glanced back at him. A dark twinkle was set in her emerald ocean eyes, making Howie laugh.

"She'll let Bri and I kiss Stazzie, but not you? What's up with that D?" Nick asked with a smirk. Howie glared again as he adjusted the straps.

"Blue, nice choice." Brian laughed as he nodded towards Howie's cast. Howie let Nastasia choose the color, he figured she might make him wear bright pink. But that wasn't her style.

"Nastasia chose it." Howie answered as Alexandria rested her head on Nastasia's shoulder. He smiled softly at the picture. Alexandria loved her mother dearly, he couldn't imagine his or Alexandria's life without Nastasia.

"Does it hurt?" Nick asked.

"Do not start!" Nastasia warned as she turned back to Howie, "He's been complaining the whole ride home. I told him he could have medicine if he would stop complaining."

"I said I wanted you though." Howie whimpered as he slipped his arms around Nastasia's waist. He rested his chin on Nastasia's other shoulder, making sure to be away from Alexandria's grasp.

"Staz, now that I'm thinking about it. Where's J?" Nick asked as Howie kissed Nastasia tenderly. She laughed as she glanced back at Nick.

"He'll probably be here tomorrow or the day after." Nastasia shrugged.

"Where'd he go?" Brian asked.

"To get Lauren."

"WHAT?!" Everyone yelled.

"He made up his mind that he wanted Lauren, now he's going to get her back." Nastasia squealed.

"That's awesome! That's like Nastasia being pregnant by me!" Nick laughed as Nastasia's eyes turned to a look of surprise, jogging Howie's memory.

"Hey Carter!" Howie growled.

"What?"

"RUN NICKY!" Nastasia screamed. Nick looked at Nastasia and squealed like a girl, taking off down the hall. Howie glared back at Nastasia and took off running after Nick.

"HEY CARTER I NEED TO SPEAK WITH YOU!"

"NO WAY DOROUGH!"

"Let's go!" Nastasia laughed, leading Brian and Alexandria in the other direction.

**********

AJ grabbed his car as soon as he reached Orlando. He noticed that Lauren had pretty much cleaned all her things from AJ's place. He sighed softly, knowing he could get her back.

He quickly clicked it to a local station as he drove to Sherrie's house. He knew this was one of Lauren's favorite stations. He silently imagined Nastasia and Lauren dancing to the radio station, one of those days.

He smiled softly then, knowing both his mother, son, and Lauren were staying there. He decided he might as well just greet them all. Killing three birds with one stone.

As AJ tapped on the steering wheel one of the songs being played hit his heart. It was a new one from K-Ci and Jojo intitled "Crazy".

"I've finally realized, that you are my true love. And I had a lot of time to think, and you're all seem to keep thinking. To keep thinkin of, yeahhh. And now I know I need you each and every day I can't live without you, so don't run away. Baby you say that you love me, so why'd you leave me, why?" AJ sung softly to the beat as he pulled up to the house.

It struck him hard as he continued to listen to the song. It was what he and Lauren were going through. He knew he loved her and he knew she loved him. Now all he had to do was convince her of it too.

******

"This is my song y'all!" Lauren sang quietly to herself as she swept the kitchen floor. Her blonde hair was swept back by a black handkerchief, a pair of faded jean shorts clinging to her hips and a old t-shirt on her chest. She sung softly to herself as she continued to sweep.

Chase had gone out with his grandmothers. They had taken him to do more things the past few days then Lauren had done with him in five years. Lauren had the house to herself and was quite pleased with it.

"See, baby I, apologize. For all the things that I've done that I've done. See I've known that I've been a fool for far too long. And baby you have it, I go around to wait, just come back to papa. Please baby, baby won't you stay. If you really love me then why are you leavin me" Lauren sang softly to herself as the doorbell chimed.

She felt tears threaten her eyes. She knew AJ had loved this song. One of his favorites, and now it was making more sense. She missed him like crazy, she even regretted yelling at him that day.

Lauren silently wished as she opened the door that AJ would be there. He'd have a big boquet of roses and plead for her to come back in his life, saying he loved her and wanted her back. And to her surprise...

He was.