- Text Size +
Chapter 102:

AJ sat happily in Sherrie's living room. Lauren agreed that she would bring Chase and her back on tour. Denise even agreed to come back. AJ's life was finally getting put back together in the order that he wanted.

Chase was extremely happy to have his father back. He had been clinging to him ever since he had gotten in the house and saw that he was there. A.J loved it more then anything.

"So, how's your sister there Alex?" Denise asked as Chase hugged his father tightly. She smiled at both the boys, glad that they had been finally reunited.

"She's great, she has some "news" though," A.J grinned as he looked at Lauren. She knew exactly what he was talking about.

"What news?" Denise asked.

"That she's having Nick's triplets."

"She's WHAT?!" Denise asked, horrified.

"Oh and Howie's having twins."

"My God Alex, go home. I can't take this." Denise moaned, "Please tell me you're kidding!"

"I wish I were..."

"Alexander James..." Denise sighed, rubbing her temples. "Nastasia and Howie would absolutely kill each other if that happened. And with the way things have been going it's not nice to tease."

"Who said I was teasing?" AJ asked innocently.

"Chase, you're father is grounded!" Sherrie laughed as Denise glared at her son.

"Haha, Daddy's in trouble," Chase giggled.

"Shut up Chase, because if I'm in trouble then you're in trouble too!" AJ answered as he began to tickle Chase repeatedly.

"Tell your mom the truth Alex, " Lauren laughed as her son's face turned red from the tickles because he was laughing so hard.

"Alright, alright," A.J sighed as he stopped tickling Chase. "I lied. Howie isn't having twins, he's having quintuplets, and I know who the mother is too and it's NOT Stazzie!"

"Alex!"

"What?!"

"You are horrible!" Lauren scolded while laughing.

"What?!"

"Would you please tell your mother what the truth is?" Lauren sighed.

"Geez, y'all are no fun."

"No, they're not!" Chase replied, crossing his arms over his chest.

"See? The Chase man has spoken," AJ grinned, crossing his arms over his chest too.

"Ugh." Lauren laughed as Denise suddenly grew very serious.

"You're Grammy is scaring me Chaser," AJ whispered in Chase's ear making him giggle.

"Can I ask a very serious question Alexander? It's about Nastasia." Denise asked, she had been pondering the ideas for days.

"Sure."

"What would you do if I had papers signed that made Nastasia my daughter, legally?"

Everyone stopped and looked at Denise. A.J looked at his mother in shock, she had never talked about this before.

"You mean-" A.J stuttered.

"Adoption." Denise replied softly, not sure on how to read her son's feelings.

"Are you serious Mom?"

"Yes, I am. Totally serious."

"Um...whoa..."

"What Alex?"

"This is a surprise..."

"I've been thinking about it for such a long time. She's never had a real family, and she's always felt like my daughter. In my heart at least. I wanted to do this for a long time, but I wasn't sure on how you would react sweetheart..."

"I'm diggin' the idea," A.J grinned.

"Really?" Denise asked as a smile curved on Lauren's lips.

"Yeah Mom."

"You really want her as a true sister?" Lauren asked.

"I've always considered her a sister...why not make it true?"

"I'm going to give her the papers on Lex's birthday. Sound good? But I think I want you to give them to her too, since it's your desision..."

"If that's what you want...then that's what's gonna happen."

"Are you positive?" Denise asked again.

"As positive as I can be."

"Good, you think Staz will agree?" Denise smiled.

"I think she'd be crazy to say no."

"Staz will faint!" Lauren laughed.

"She'll flip," A.J grinned.

"Are you two done?" Sherrie laughed.

"Yes mother," Lauren laughed.

"If you'll excuse us, mom one and mom two. I'd like to take my son and my WIFE to dinner." AJ grinned as he kissed Lauren, "Because tomorrow I'll be stuck with Nastasia's choices for food on tour...Let's just say a man can not live on Taco Bell and McD's for ever."

"Oh don't mind us, go have fun," Sherrie laughed.

"Don't stay out too late!" Denise stated.

"Don't worry moms! We will!" AJ cackled as he ran out the door, pulling Lauren along.

"YEAH! STAY OUT LATE!" Chase called. AJ shook his head as he ran back into the living room. He scooped Chase up in his arms and gave him a kiss.

"Now I'm ready! Bye!"

*******

"Is Carter in here?" Howie asked as he walked into the game room. He looked to see Nastasia laying down reading a magazine with her head in Kevin's lap. Brian was under her feet watching basketball.

"Um...No..." Nastasia laughed as she patted her stomach, "But his offspring are..."

"Nastasia Anne Doro-"

"I was thinking of changing it to Carter...whatcha think?" Nastasia asked, Howie's eyes turned dark brown as Nick popped up from the back of the couch.

"I LOVE THAT IDEA!" He shouted.

"Nick!" Brian hissed, shoving him back down.

"I was thinking Staz! Can we name one of the kids Nick Jr.?" Nick asked hopefully. Nastasia looked at Howie, who seemed to want to kill Nick.

"After a TV show? Uh...no..." Nastasia laughed.

"What about Gene?"

"I can see Gene..."

"And Grace?"

"Yeah..."

"And Geff?"

"Maybe..."

"CARTER I SWEAR TO GOD! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW!" Howie shouted.

"I see, he can get upset about me getting pregnant to Nickers...but yet I'm not supposed to get mad at him for him having twins with some Catherine chick." Nastasia muttered as she cast her magazine aside.

"Dorough." Howie growled. Nastasia sat up and looked at him carefully.

"I told you my name was Carter." She replied.

"One..."

"Um..."

"TWO..."

"Guys, uh, grab Lexie...if he tries to beat me up with his cast just make Lex beat him up..." Nastasia answered quickly.

"THREE!"

"Love you three, bye!" Nastasia answered as she bolted out the door. She ran all the way down the hall with Howie hot on her tail. She ran right into the elevator as Howie neared.

"Come on...Come on...." She gritted as she pushed the button several times. No luck. "Damnit! Come on! Come on! Come on!"

"GOT YOU!" Howie yelled as he jumped into the elevator. Nastasia squealed loudly as Howie pressed her up against the wall with his good arm.

"I love you..." She whimpered. Howie grinned at her as he held her tighter against the wall. His bad arm resting comfortably in the sling.

Without hesitation he began to kiss her, she didn't back off. She just wrapped her arms around him and kissed back more passioned. Stealing kisses from each other as the elevator kept making it's rounds.