- Text Size +
Chapter 104:

Lauren watched as Nastasia finished getting dressed. Lauren figured they had an early dance practice because Nastasia had thrown on a pair of warmup pants and a baggy t-shirt, knoting it at the bellybutton.

"I heard what Alex did, do you want to talk about it?" Lauren questioned as she sat down on the bed. Nastasia turned back to see Howie with Alexandria, she was sucking on the bottle like she hadn't been fed in days. She glared at Howie.

"Hey! She asked, and I'm not lying about it." Howie answered as he tried to take the bottle away from Alexandria, which resulted in a loud whine. So, he quickly stuck it back in her mouth.

"No, I don't want to talk about it. It's done and over with Lauren. I forgave JJ, Howie forgave JJ. The problem's done and over with." Nastasia replied as she gave Chase another kiss.

"I'm going to talk about it with him later. Just so you're warned." Lauren replied.

Nastasia glared at her, "The second you're back here you're already causing trouble. Damn Laur."

"I know." Lauren laughed, "Then I heard about you and Nicky. Triplets huh? He must be good in the sack. And he should be very proud of himself I suppose."

"Oh he is. Kevin said he's got next shots. Kevvy and I are gonna try for quintuplets..." Nastasia grinned as Howie made a face.

"I hate it when you flirt with my friends Nastasia." He answered.

"Oh shut up Howie. Like I don't see you flirting with my friends." Nastasia laughed.

"Your friends are guys!"

"THANKS HOWIE!" Lauren shot back.

"Whoops." Howie grinned.

"Can we wake up Daddy now?" Chase asked as he jumped back into Nastasia's arms as she finished her hair. She looked at Lauren and Howie, giving them a devilish smile.

"My five year-old personality is getting the best of me."

"Figures she'd end up with Nick giving her kids. They probably got freaky when he beat one of his games." Lauren mumbled.

"Lauren!" Howie scoffed.

"Chase and I have some buisness to do. Howie, bag your cast and get a shower. No water on the cast, Laur can you get Lexie dressed and meet us in the lobby? We have practice today in about an hour." Nastasia answered quickly as Chase climbed onto her back.

"Sure." Lauren laughed as Nastasia and Chase ran out of the room.

********

"One." Nastasia whispered.

"Two." Chase giggled back.

"THREE!" Nastasia and Chase yelled, jumping onto the bed. AJ shot up like lightening as Nastasia pinned him down. His heart continued to beat faster.

"NASTASIA ANNE DOROUGH! CHASE ALEXANDER MCLEAN!" AJ yelled loudly as he struggled under Nastasia's force. She grinned wickedly at him.

"Morning dear brother of mine." Nastasia laughed as Chase sat comfortably on his father's stomach.

"Morning dear daddy of mine." Chase repeated back like a parrot.

"Get off me Nastasia, or you're going to get it so bad at the concert tonight."

"Your threats mean nothing."

"You'll see." AJ spat back.

"Chase, tickle him." Nastasia answered evily. AJ let out a roar of laughs as Chase began to tickle his father. Chase even laughed as his father laughed louder.

"Hey! There's that daughter of mine! Man I missed her!" Nastasia heard someone call loudly. Nastasia immediately stopped tickling AJ, then jumped off the bed. She ran and hugged Denise tightly.