- Text Size +
Chapter 105:

" Mommy! " Nastasia giggled as she hugged Denise tightly. She was extremely happy that Denise was back on tour.

" It's not a surprise that the bum is still in bed, " Denise laughed as her and Nastasia pulled away from each other.

" And I'd still be sleeping if it weren't for these two, " A.J grumbled, motioning towards Chase and Nastasia.

" You know you love us so shut up, " Nastasia grinned, crossing her arms over her chest. " Anyways, you need to get up. "

" Says who? "

" Says me and my five friends here, " Nastasia stated, holding up her fist. " We've got early practice. So unless you want to be dragged out of bed by force, I suggest you get up right this minute. "

" Alright, geez. A man can never get his sleep anymore. " A.J rubbed the back of his neck as he stood up from the bed and walked over to Nastasia. " Can't I at least have a hug and maybe a kiss? "

" No, because you never called me! "

" Shit, I knew there was something I was forgetting to do... " A.J mumbled. " Oh c'mon Stazzie, I'm sorry. "

" Whatever, " Nastasia laughed as she threw her arms around A.J's neck and kissed him on the cheek. " Now get your butt ready and be down in the lobby in five minutes or your going to be sorry. "

" Oh, now who's throwing the threats, huh? "

" Just get ready bum! "

*****

"Stazzie's ready to get down tonight. Stazzie's ready to party." Nastasia sung as she danced around the stage, imitating Nick behind his back. Everyone just laughed, they were currently on break for practicing and Nastasia just wanted to have fun.

" Nick's ready to get down with Stazzie tonight, " Nick grinned as he turned around and grabbed Nastasia around the waist.

"Oooh. Stazzie's ready for Nickers tonight." Nastasia flirted back as she began to dance seductively with Nick.

" No Nick, it's my turn. You already knocked her up, " Kevin stated as he pushed Nick away and brought Nastasia into his arms.

"Mmmmm... Staz would actually like to take Kevvy on for one day. He'd never be able to keep up with me though..." Nastasia purred as she then began to dance with Kevin. Lauren continued to laugh as AJ shook his head sadly.

" What do you say you stay in my room tonight and I'll make sure you'll- "

" You finish that sentence Richardson, and you're gonna wish you were never born! " Howie shouted.

"Jezz Kevvy, he never lets me have any fun." Nastasia answered with an exagerated pout.

" I can cause a diversion tonight, to make sure Howie isn't around and then we could- "

" Do you think I'm deaf? " Howie asked.

"Sometimes we wish." Nastasia laughed as she winked at Kevin, "So, you get him busy and I'll just slip in and..."

" I don't have to take this, " Howie muttered.

"You okay Howie?" Lauren asked as Kevin slung his arm around Nastasia's hips as they laughed and whispered some more.

" Just peachy, " Howie mumbled.

"Liar." Lauren answered as Alexandria fussed loudly in her lap.

" Am I? "

"Yes!" Nastasia chimed as she ran back to Howie and wrapped her arms around his waste. "Baby, what's the matter?"

" Ain't nothin' the matter with me, " Howie grinned as he kissed her. " I just wanted to lure you over here so I could hold you in my arms and kiss you...and kiss you...and kiss you... "

"Oh...now I see how it is..." Nastasia laughed as she kissed him back, only to be tore away from him quickly by Nick and Kevin both.

" Sorry D, you can't have her anymore. She's ours, " Nick grinned.

"Jezz, no wonder I'm so blonde. I always get torn away from people...my brain is rattled too much." Nastasia laughed as Kevin and Nick wrapped their arms tighter around Nastasia.

" Um...help...Stazzie can't breath, " she choked.

" You look like a tomato Staz, " Lauren joked at Nastasia's face turning red.

"Stazzie still can't breathe!" Nastasia squeaked.

" Have no fear, Bri Bear is here! " Brian called out as he ran over. He pried Kevin and Nick away and picked Nastasia up, then began walking away. " See ya! "

" Drop here Littrell! " Howie ordered with a laugh.

" Alright, if you say so, " Brian shrugged and dropped Nastasia.

"Ouch! My butt!" Nastasia moaned as she hit the metal floor hard. She fell backwards as she yelped again, looking up at the ceiling. "My poor BUTT!"

" Your poor CUTE butt might I add, " Howie grinned as he walked over to her. He held out his hand and helped her up.

"Thanks Howie...I think I need an ice pack..." Nastasia replied as she glared at Brian and picked up a bottle of water.

" Wimp, " Howie mumbled as he watched her take a big drink of water.

"Oh no you just didn't..." Nastasia sputtered as she stopped drinking. She glared at Howie.

" Oh yes I just did. "

"Oh no you didn't." Nastasia snapped back cockily as she dumped some of the water over Howie's hair, then ruffled his curly wet locks. "And yo BRI-BEAR!"

" Sorry, but I gotta go! " Brian yelled and dashed off.

"Yo Brian Thomas!" Nastasia answered as she gave a quick look back to a fuming Howie, then she took a leap off the stage. Quickly catching up to Brian with the power of her long tan legs.

" Howie told me to do it! " Brian yelled as he continued to run, holding a funny grin on his face.

"Yeah, and he's already soaked!" Nastasia answered as she grabbed ahold of Brian's collar and yanked him backwards.

" Go easy on the shirt! "

"Okay, I'll just get it a bit wet." Nastasia grinned as she dumped the rest of her water on top of Brian, soaking him also.

" A little wet?! NASTASIA ANNE DOROUGH! YOU JUST SOAKED MY SHIRT! "

"It's just a little wet." Nastasia answered, puckering her lips into a pout.

" I do not call this a little wet, " Brian stated as he lifted his shirt over his head and dropped it onto Nastasia.

"BRIAN!" Nastasia squealed as she pushed the soaking wet shirt off her body. She then looked at Brian's nude chest and whistled, "Why didn't I hook up with you in the first place?!"

" Because Howie got to you first? But hey, you can still - "

"BRIAN!" Nick, Kevin, and Howie angrily called.

" WHAT?! "

"Never mind them Bri-Bear, I think I want you to hook me up with some kids now." Nastasia laughed as she and Brian hugged.

" Get yo hands off my Bri Bear, " Lauren called as she ran up to them and handed Alexandria over to Nastasia and wrapped her arms around Brian protectively. " He's MINE! "

"Oh my Gosh, he's like your bro!" Nastasia scoffed as she flicked a long piece of blonde hair our of her face, "That's okay though. I love my Howie anyway!"

" Dang, if this is the kind of attention I'm gonna get when I take my shirt off, I oughta take it off more often, " Brian grinned, inviting Lauren's arms around him.

"Brian Thomas!" AJ barked.

" Uh-oh, " Brian and Lauren said in unison.

"Trouble!" Nastasia sang as she jumped back on stage, everyone laughing at her as she wagged her finger at Brian. "You should have stuck with me Bri-Bear!"

" Sorry Staz...but uh...I like Lauren better... " Brian joked.

"Yeah, maybe! But she's got the jealous husband." Nastasia pointed out as AJ glared at Brian again.

" Yeah...you got a point...sorry Laur...but uh...I don't want to get my ass kicked...so bye, " Brian answered as he walked off.

"Busted!" Nastasia snickered as AJ quickly wrapped Lauren up in his arms and kissed her tenderly.

" Mmmm...don't stop, " Lauren murmured as she graciously accepted A.J's offerings of kisses.

"Now that's just sick!" Nastasia moaned as she turned around to face a soaking wet Howie. Her eyes burst open in surprise.

"Oh uh, hi Howie." Nastasia smiled sweetly as she swept away a piece of wet curl in Howie's eyes.

" You're lucky you're my wife. "

" Why's that? "

" Because I wouldn't do this just now, " Howie muttered as he pulled Nastasia close and planted a kiss on her soft lips. " Because if you weren't my wife, I'd just have to beat you. "

" You'd never do that because you are too much of a softy. "

" Alright guys, we need to get back on schedule, " Kevin called as Nastasia and Howie pulled apart. " Ahem...J...I said we need to get back on schedule. "

" We can have D and Staz keep Chase tonight, " A.J whispered, keeping that seductive look in his eyes.

" Will they agree to that? "

" They have to...I won't go for anything else. "

" If you say so, " Lauren purred as they went back to kissing, just as Nick was running up to them.

" Yo face suckers! We need to get back to rehearsin'. "

" Go away Carter, I'm busy, " A.J mumbled.

" Keep the sucking face until after rehearsal. "

" I said go away Carter. "

" Suit yourself. "

" I better let you get back to rehearsing, " Lauren whispered as she started to pull away, but A.J held her closer.

" No, they can wait, " A.J mumbled, kissing her.

" No baby, get back to rehearsing, because the sooner you do, the sooner we can continue. "

" Fine, " A.J sighed as he pulled back.

" And they finally breath! " Nick called.

" Your ass is grass Carter, if you say another word, " A.J joked as Lauren hopped off the stage. He grinned towards her and the guys got back to rehearsing.