- Text Size +
Chapter 109:

Nastasia laughed as AJ drove up to the club. She and him had been conversing the whole way, not letting Lauren or Howie get a word in edgewise.

" I'm a little worried about them talking so much, " Lauren joked to Howie.

"You think Staz has even stopped once to take a breath?" Howie teased as he watched Nastasia talk to AJ as he stopped the car. He wondered if she'd notice him teasing her.

" Not that I've seen. I'm surprised she hasn't turned blue yet from lack of oxygen. "

"If she does can I give her CPR?" Howie grinned.

" If Alex doesn't get to her first, but she is your wife, so I think you should have first priority, " Lauren giggled.

"What are those two joking about?" Nastasia asked finally as she jumped out of the car. She gave a playful glare to Lauren as she fixed her light green half shirt and smoothed her tight black flares, showing off her fantastic body.

" Us? " A.J joked.

"Really?" Nastasia asked seriously.

" I don't know, " A.J shrugged as he slung his arm around her shoulders.

Howie glared and as a payback, he slung his arm around Lauren's shoulders protectively.

"Whoa...I think we're getting mixed up here..." Lauren laughed as she looked from AJ to Nastasia, then from Howie to herself.

" C'mon sweetheart. You're my date tonight, " Howie grinned, pulling Lauren with him as he walked towards the club door.

"Okay...that was just very rude!" Nastasia called after Howie as he walked into the club, without another word.

" Hey, but that leaves you as my date and I'm down with that, " A.J grinned.

"Very true." Nastasia purred as she looped her arm around his back, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

" Shall we? " A.J questioned, motioning with his head towards the club.

"Yes sir, I'm in my groove!" Nastasia laughed as she did a little dance.

" Don't you mean in my groove? " A.J joked, pulling her into his arms as she continued to do her little dance.

"Hey, I'm into that too." Nastasia teased as she watched AJ move with her, dancing in perfect rhythm.

" Well, let's head in, before they send out a search party, " A.J laughed, leading Nastasia away.

"Yes sir!" Nastasia chirped as they headed in.

*****

" Look who finally decided to come in, " Howie teased as A.J and Nastasia walked through the doors. " C'mon, I'm in the mood to dance, and if I have the chance to dance with an extremely beautiful lady, then I'm not gonna pass up that chance. "

"You mean Lauren? Since she's your date?" Nastasia quipped back towards Howie.

" Yeah, I don't see any other beautiful ladies in this place, " Howie teased, not really realizing what he was saying.

"Oh really?" Nastasia asked, sarcasm hinting in her voice.

" Um, yeah. C'mon beautiful, " Howie growled in Lauren's ear, tugging her onto the dance floor.

"Oh no he didn't." Nastasia answered as she turned back to AJ, shock was covering her face.

" Do what? " A.J questioned.

"Nothing." Nastasia answered as she looked over and seen a pretty cute guy at the bar checking her out. "I'm getting a drink...okay?"

" Staz, don't- "

"I'm just going to get a drink."

" Don't forget to get me one. "

"Oh! Okay!" Nastasia laughed as she gave AJ a quick kiss on the cheek and left over to the bar, where the guy was standing.

" What can I get for you? " the bartender asked.

"Uh...I have no clue. Can you just give me what's good? And make it two?" Nastasia asked with a seductive tone as she glanced over at the man standing next to her.

" Hey, " the man said slyly as he inched closer to her, eying her up and down. " The name's Jason. "

"Nastasia." Nastasia answered, playing along with his tone as his eyes glanced upwards and then back down.

" What's a pretty thing like you doing here alone? "

"I don't know...I was hoping you could tell me."

" Is that an offer? "

"Hmmm...I don't know..." Nastasia purred as she batted her eyelashes at Jason, using all her charms.

" Can I take that as a yes, because I'd really hate to be turned down. "

"Sure." Nastasia replied with a smile, just waiting for her drinks to come before she'd leave.

" Who's the second drink for, if you're here alone? " Jason asked as Nastasia took the two glasses from the bartender.

"I drink fast," Nastasia laughed.

" You hold your liquor pretty well then? "

"Pretty well." Nastasia replied as she picked up the drinks.

" You wanna drink those first or do you want to dance? "

"I'm gonna go put these down on a table, then we can dance." Nastasia answered as she took a sip of her drink.

" Sounds good to me, " Jason replied, smiling at Nastasia.

"Okay!" Nastasia laughed as she turned away and rolled her eyes. She walked over to a table where AJ had sat down and slid a drink near his way.

" Who's that guy you were just talking to? " A.J questioned, taking hold of his drink.

"His name is Jason." Nastasia laughed.

" Alright Nastasia Anne Dorough, I know what's going through that head of yours, " A.J answered.

"You do?"

" Nastasia- "

"What?" Nastasia laughed.

" Nastasia, I'm serious. "

"What is it JJ?"

" You know what I'm talking about. "

"Actually, I don't."

" You know Howie's only joking with you. "

"I know. I was just talking." Nastasia replied as she look out to see Howie joking and laughing with Lauren.

" Nastasia- "

"It's nothing JJ. So, are we going to dance or not?"

" Hell yeah, " A.J grinned, seeing Jason walking towards them. He frowned.

"Come on JJ," Nastasia answered as she tugged on AJ a little.

" Nastasia! " Jason called.

"Hey." Nastasia called coolly as Jason walked over.

" I thought we were going to dance? " Jason questioned, then he saw A.J. " Wait, I thought you said you were here alone. "

"Can I grab you on the-"

" She's taken. C'mon Staz, " A.J said forcefully, dragging Nastasia away.

"Jezz JJ!" Nastasia yelped as she went flying from AJ's tug.

" What? " A.J lied.

Nastasia rolled her eyes and smiled sweetly back at Jason. " Sorry, but I lied. See ya, " she answered as she allowed A.J to take her away.