- Text Size +
Chapter 112:

A few days later the group ended up in Tacoma, Washington. They were at the arena waiting to get practice started. Their dancers were a little late, so Nastasia, AJ, Lauren, and Howie sat in the audience folding seats waiting around. Denise was bringing the kids soon too.

"When's the tour end baby?" Lauren asked AJ as he leaned over one of the chairs and kissed her. Howie and Nastasia were sitting on one seat, Nastasia resting comfortably on Howie's lap. She looked extremely beat.

"Few weeks." AJ grinned.

"Hopefully it'll be sooner." Howie frowned. Lauren looked at Howie surprised, he was one of the people who loved to be on tour.

"Why?" AJ asked, beating Lauren to the question.

"Someone seems to be very tired...and beat... If she doesn't get home soon she's going to go crazy. I worry about her too much, she's too precious to lose." Howie replied softly as he brushed a long piece of blonde hair from Nastasia's eyes.

"I am not tired." She glared, looking more like Alexandria as she pouted.

"Why would you be tired Staz?" Lauren asked.

"She and Howie are getting a little busy when Lex isn't around." AJ joked, Lauren scoffed as she hit AJ hard in the arm. He whimpered as he fell back into his seat. He glared at Lauren and smacked her back.

"Ow!" Lauren whimpered as she held her arm.

"Sorry baby." AJ answered as he leaned and gave her another kiss. Lauren smiled, 'I have him whipped', she thought. She kissed him back before she turned to Nastasia.

"Why aren't you sleepin' Stazzie?" Lauren asked again. She looked at her friend's tired green eyes and frowned, she knew something was up. She just didn't know if Nastasia was going to tell it or not.

"I just had a minor problem, but it's all fixed now. I'm not tired. I'm just peachy. Perfectly fine." Nastasia bubbled, placing a smile on her face.

"But-"

Lauren never had a time to reply. She heard the doors slam open. Nastasia jumped at the sound and smiled. She looked to see her child and Nastasia's child coming down the steps with Denise.

"AUNT STAZZIE!" Chase yelled loudly as he ran down the steps. Denise laughed again as Alexandria let out a loud squeal from her lips as soon as she saw Nastasia jump up.

"MOMMA!" Alexandria called loudly.

"Gotta go!" Nastasia bubbled as she kissed Howie quickly, "I'm perfectly fine too!"

"She doesn't look perfectly fine." AJ whispered as he watched Nastasia run up the steps, immediatly kissing Denise then gathering both Chase and Alexandria into her arms. She kissed them repeatedly.

"She's been having these nightmares. J, I'm worried. She keeps screaming and screaming. She won't sleep after them. It's like something is haunting her." Howie answered seriously as he leaned his bad arm against his knee. "She keeps crying out about her dad and mom."

"Her mom?!" Lauren screeched.

"Yea..." Howie answered, "Why?"

"Nothing!" AJ burst.

"Are you hiding something?" Howie asked.

"No." They answered at the same time.

"But-"

"Maybe it's just being on tour! I'm sure she'll be fine when we get home in a few weeks. Plus Lexie's birthday is coming up soon. Maybe it's something about that too." Lauren answered quickly as Nastasia ran back to them with Kevin and Alexandria.

"Howie baby." Nastasia cooed as she bent down and placed a passionant kiss on his lips. He accepted the greeting and quickly returned it. He had the look of love in his eyes as Nastasia parted. "It's time to work."

"Says who?" Howie grinned, "I was just happy kissing you."

"I know, but Kevvy says it time to work." Nastasia answered as she kissed him again.

"Dada dow." Alexandria ordered stubbornly. Howie laughed as he looked from his 'twins'.

"One more kiss and we'll call it even." Howie grinned.

"Deal." Nastasia laughed as she kissed him again. Lauren smiled as she stood up with AJ. She tugged him over to a corner as her heart picked up beat.

"Does she know?" AJ hissed.

"No."

"But she's having nightmares. That's not good for her Laurie. She needs to know." AJ urged.

"She'll be okay. We'll talk to her later." Lauren promised as AJ gave her a skeptical look, "We will!"