- Text Size +
Chapter 116:

Howie felt his heart pound with intensity as AJ and him quickly explained the situation to Nick, Brian, and Kevin. He was worried that Nastasia might do something totally crazy before they found her.

Kevin had offered to go with A.J and Howie, while Brian and Nick went off by themselves to search for Nastasia. They thought splitting up into two groups would be the best idea.

"Where did she run off at AJ?" Kevin asked as they got into a car. Figuring they could park somewhere and walk afterwards.

" I don't know! " A.J snapped as he rubbed his temples.

"Where were you when you guys fought?" Kevin tried again.

" At the park. "

"That's a start." Kevin answered with a smile as he took a quick turn and drove to the park quickly. His only hope was to find her.

*****

" Where did J say he and Staz were when she ran off? " Nick asked as Brian pulled the rental car off the road.

"Park, I think." Brian answered as Nick hopped out of the car quickly. He shortly followed, leaping out himself.

" Nick! Wait up! " Brian shouted.

"Man, you need longer legs!" Nick called back as he stopped for a moment.

" And you need a right foot! " Brian retorted.

"Shut up before I shove my right foot somewhere where it doesn't belong!"

" That's kinda impossible, considering you don't have a RIGHT foot. "

"Then it'll be my left followed by my right arm in your mouth!"

" Very mature Frack. "

"That isn't the point shorty. We need to find Nastasia." Nick replied with a glare.

" Shorty? " Brian questioned with mock hurt tone as Nick started running again.

"Just come on you dork!"

" I'm gonna have Staz beat you up when we find her! " Brian called as he ran after his friend.

"Staz beat me up? Why, you too chicken to beat me up yourself?!" Nick taunted as he started jogging backwards, waiting for his friend to catch up.

" You're really asking for it Frack, " Brian answered as he caught up to him.

"No I'm not, because you know Stazzie can't beat me up."

" How would you know, she's never tried before. "

"Because she's afraid and know she can't." Nick grinned.

" You think to highly of yourself. "

"Nah, that's just because I'm really good. I'm like God."

Brian burst out laughing, doubling over. " That was a good one Nick... "

"You're lucky we're trying to find Stazzie, otherwise I'd have her beat YOU up."

" I'd like to see you try. "

" What's that supposed to mean? "

" Oh, now WHO'S the one who's chicken? " Brian chuckled.

"I'll get you when we're back at the hotel with Stazzie on my team."

" Sorry, but I hate to break it to you...Stazzie would never be on your team. "

"Why?"

" Poor poor Nicky, so blonde, yet so much more stupid than he really looks, " Brian sighed.

" Ok, that's it. You're going to get it! " Nick shouted as Brian took off running.

" Yeah right! " Brian called back over his shoulder.

"COME BACK HERE NOW!" Nick yelled as he picked up the pace in his running, causing Brian to run harder.

" HELL NO! " Brian called.

"BRIAN THOMAS! I SWEAR I'M JUST GOING TO KILL YOU RIGHT HERE AND NOW!" Nick yelled.

" You gotta catch me first! "

"We are supposed to be finding Staz you TART!"

" Oh, so now I'm a tart? " Brian questioned as he stopped to let Nick catch up.

" Yeah, you got a problem with that? " Nick asked, stopping beside Brian to catch his breath.

" Yeah...as a matter of fact, I do, " Brian answered, then suddenly jumped at Nick, tackling him to the ground.

"You are such a tart!" Nick gritted as he fought Brian on the ground. Trying to pin him quickly.

" Nice try Nicky, " Brian chuckled as he pinned Nick on the ground.

"Man! Would you get off me you cow! And you know I hate being called Nicky!" Nick groaned.

" I ain't the one holding the pudge, " Brian laughed, sitting up and patting his belly, allowing Nick to throw him to the ground and pin him.

"Going down." Nick grinned as Brian's cellphone went off ringing.

Brian pushed Nick off him with ease and reached into his pocket for his phone. " Yo! "

"Where are you two idiots?" AJ asked loudly as soon as Brian picked up the phone.

" Uh... "

"Well?" AJ barked, "I believe you're in the park wrestling in the grass. How right am I?"

" Damn, you like hidin' in the bushes or something? " Brian asked as he looked around.

"Look towards the road you dork." AJ answered. As Brian looked over Kevin and AJ both waved towards Brian.

" Heh...good one guys, " Brian chuckled sheepishly.

"Thought so...So, now why don't you guys get up and do what you were supposed to be doing. Howie is going to have a heart attack if we don't find Staz like now. And I need to see her soon too."

" Yes sir, captain sir! " Brian joked, saluting A.J.

"Stop joking around." AJ laughed.

" Ha! Got ya to laugh! "

"Get moving." AJ barked as he clicked his phone off.

" Who was that? " Nick asked curiously.

Brian looked at Nick with a blank expression. " You so did not just ask me that. "

"Yes I did." Nick answered, "Who was it?"

" You dumbass, " Brian said as he smacked the back of Nick's head. " That's was J, you know the man standing by the road over there along with Kev and D. Geez. "

"Ouch!" Nick squealed as he glanced over at the road. He looked and saw AJ, Kevin, and Howie. He shrugged and waved at them.

" Sometimes I wonder if you actually got a brain, " Brian joked as he stood up.

"Shut up Bri."

" Let's continue looking, " Brian answered waiting for Nick to get up.

"Fine." Nick grumbled as he stood up and brushed himself off.