- Text Size +
Chapter 127:

Nastasia squealed loudly as Kevin chased her up and down the aisles. She yelped as he almost caught her, so she dove over the seats. "I'M SORRY FOR CALLIN' YOU UNIBROW!"

"COME HERE NASTASIA!" Kevin yelled, "I'M GONNA BREAK YOUR LEGS SO YOU CAN'T DANCE TONIGHT!"

"YOU NEED ME KEVIN!" Nastasia yelled as she dove over some more seats. AJ laughed his head off as Alexandria watched her mother do circles around the chairs.

It was break time during practice. Lauren was still on cloud nine about being pregnant. AJ was a little weirded out about the grin on Lauren's face. He wasn't sure what to think.

Howie was extremely depressed. He kept the rings close at hand, playing with them constantly. And hearing Nastasia's laughter ring out made his heart break. He should be making her laugh, not Kevin.

"NASTASIA ANNE, COME HERE NOW!" Kevin yelled as he reached over the seats, catching Nastasia's pink shirt. She yelped as he grabbed ahold of it, he yanked her backwards.

"Leave me alone UNIBROW!" Nastasia yelped.

"NOW NASTASIA!" Kevin laughed. Nastasia glanced back, she bit down on her lip. Then quickly she wiggled out of the shirt and ran away. Kevin stopped for a moment when he realized that all he was holding was Nastasia's shirt. "Ohmi..."

"SHE'S NAKED!" Chase yelled loudly as Nastasia did a dive up onto the stage. Everyone's heads jerked in attention as Nastasia stood up and brushed her shorts off.

"It's called a BRA thank you!" Nastasia answered as she looked down at the sports bra. All the guys' eyes jerked towards her direction, she rolled her eyes. "B-R-A"

"Why can't you just take the bra off?" Brian asked as he wiggled his eyebrows. Nastasia glared at him, but then put on a flirty smile.

"Why can't you take your shirt off first?" She asked with a seductive smile, trailing her hands up his shirt. He felt a blush creep up his neck as Howie's eyes whirled with a dark anger.

"Well-"

"Please Bri-Bear?" Nastasia sniffled. Brian shrugged and pulled his gray Gap shirt off his body. Nastasia grinned as she kissed his lips, then grabbed the shirt. "Thanks Bri!"

"Nastasia!" Brian laughed as Nastasia pulled the shirt on. With her slim body Brian's shirt gave the baggy appeal. She smiled and kissed him again.

"You can wear my pink shirt."

"NASTASIA!" Brian groaned, Nastasia just ran.

****

Lauren laughed as Nastasia quickly jumped into her and AJ's conversation. Brian ran up behind her and grabbed her by the waist, picking her up. Nastasia shrieked as AJ started to laugh.

"Stop..Bri-bear! Lauren...Talk!" Nastasia managed to get out, even though the words came out bouncy from Brian's shaking of her body.

"I talk?" Lauren laughed as Kevin came over with Alexandria in his arms. Brian stood there with Nastasia in his arms, so Nastasia made a face at Alexandria. Making her giggle with her baby laugh.

"Yes!" Nastasia nodded enthusastically as Nick and Denise walked over into the huddle. Denise grinned over at Lauren, knowing this was big news.

"Well?" AJ asked impatiently, "Does this have to do with the fact that you have that stupid grin on your face?"

"Hey!" Lauren pouted as AJ leaned over and kissed her, "Yes it does thank you."

"Tell us!" Brian begged as he bounced Nastasia. She yelped as she bounced in his arms, Lauren wasn't surprised Brian could hold Nastasia like that. She was extremely thin and light.

"Yeah! Tell them!" Denise begged.

"How come all the women know?" AJ groaned.

"Well, you should know then." Nastasia muttered, AJ perked up.

"What was that Nastasia?"

"I said that Brian's shirt is very comfy." Nastasia answered with an innocent grin.

"Right."

"Lauren?" Denise encouraged.

"Well I went to the doctor today..." Lauren hesitated.

"Are you okay?" AJ asked, worry crossing his face.

"Yes, I found out that-"

"Are you dying?"

"No."

"Hurt?"

"No."

"Are you-"

"ALEXANDER I'M PREGNANT!" Lauren screamed, everyone's jaws dropped as Nastasia giggled, "And it's with TWINS!"

AJ stared at his wife for a moment. Then his eyes fluttered and rolled back in his head. Next thing Nastasia and Lauren knew, AJ was on the floor. Knocked out cold.