- Text Size +
Chapter 17:

"So, you guys will be starting the tour in a month, ending it three months after. We'll get Fatima and your old dancers on the phone. You'll be practicing by next weekend."

"Old dancers?" Howie asked, finally being able to pay attention. AJ seemed to be bouncing up and down, a hurry to get somewhere. Brian and Nick were currently actually paying attention, but only because Kevin was glaring at them.

"Yes, I believe your married to one of them?"

"Stazzie's going back on tour?! Awesome!" Nick suddenly burst, all the guys had adopted her as their younger little sister. She had become a part of the family at a very young age, and was loved dearly. All the boys watched out for her.

"Yes, we asked some fans and they absolutely love Nastasia. I don't know why, but she appeals to the crowd. And the young men seem to fancy her."

"Wonder why..." AJ grinned, Howie glared at him.

"MY wife, J." He growled. AJ rolled his eyes, Howie was always super protective of Nastasia.

"What about family? I mean, AJ and Howie both have wives and children." Kevin spoke up suddenly. Howie and AJ both looked towards the producers, that was a good question.

"You'll be hitting the states first, then the other countries. I don't see how it could hurt. I mean, Howie's wife is one of the dancers. Plus AJ's wife could certainly look after the children while you're performing."

"Lauren designated babysitter. Oh she's going to love that one." Brian laughed.

"Will we have time to spend with them?" Howie asked, all the exotic countries would fancinate Nastasia beyond belief. Howie wanted to be there to show her the sights, expanding her mind to new possiblites. He loved the look on his wife's face when he showed her things he knew she'd love. She was still a child at heart.

"Oh, of course."

"Thank you." AJ nodded.

"So, we start next weekend?" Nick frowned, hating to have his freedom pulled from beneath him again. He loved touring, but he'd miss home.

"Yes, you have to prepare very hard."

"We know." Brian laughed, "Back on tour with Black and Blue. Boy, we're gonna cause a sensation!"

"We hope."

"Thank you." Kevin nodded as they watched their mangement walk out of the room, leaving the boys to talk. Howie seemed to have a grin from ear to ear as they talked.

"Nastasia is going to have a blast. Just wait till we tell her!" Brian laughed as he hit the table with his hand. Howie grinned again.

"I can't wait." He laughed.

"She's been dying to dance again. Can't you see it in her eyes?" Kevin asked as the boys stood up. AJ jumped, he still seemed hyper.

"It's in her eyes totally. She'll even dance with Lexie in her arms. Have you seen that? It's adorable!" AJ laughed as he slapped Howie's back. Howie looked confused, he hadn't seen that before.

"She's cute when that happens." Brian nodded.

"Anyway, Lauren and Chase are going to die. They'll love it." AJ grinned, happy to be able to have Chase and Lauren on tour again. It always made him happy.

"Chase will enjoy it." Kevin nodded. Howie winced, he and Chase were still fighting. He hated to have Nastasia's favorite little guy mad at him. He knew he'd have a hard time sleeping tonight.

"Chase will have a blast with little Lexie too." Nick grinned.

"Oh damn! I got to go!" AJ suddenly groaned. He grabbed his car keys and jammed them into his pocket.

"What's the hurry?" Howie asked.

"Nothing! Tell Stazzie I said thanks! She'll know why! Good luck, I want a picture of her face when you tell her the news. Make sure you kiss her goodnight for me too, plus one or more from yourself. Staz is a very cuddly person you know!" AJ called as he ran out the door, leaving Howie in a state of confusion.