- Text Size +
Chapter 19:

Lauren walked into her and AJ's large mansion. She knew he was planning something and decided to be careful. Last time he had planned something he came out of their room wearing a little thong thing, only because Lauren had commented on him in one of them.

"Alex? Baby? You home?" Lauren called loudly as she walked up their large steps. The house was extremely quiet, a little too quiet. Which made her a little uneasy.

"Alexander James! C'mon! This isn't funny anymore!" Lauren called as she walked into their large master bedroom.

Lauren's heart jumped as she reached their room. She looked in to find the place surrounded in brightly burning candles. A fragrence of cherry filling her nostrils, her favorite candle flavor. She continued to look around to find glasses of wine and rose petals laying gently around their large bed.

"Welcome home baby!" AJ called as he wrapped his arms around Lauren's waist. She looked back to see him in a pair of black silk boxers, his tattoos outlined perfectly with the tone of his tan skin.

"When and why?" Lauren whispered as she turned around to face her husband. A wry smile creeping onto his face as she leaned in and kissed him gently. Her heart swelling with a lot of passion.

"I got the idea while I watched you sleep. I decided we needed some time alone. Stazzie owed me a favor, plus she loves Chaser to pieces anyway...So, BOOM!"

"Is that all Mr. McLean?" Lauren grinned.

"That and I'll be leaving for awhile."

"For what?"

"A tour."

"Oh, and I can't come?" Lauren pouted

"Yes, you and Chase are both coming."

"Wow! For real?!" Lauren beamed.

"Yeah, we're even going to these really exotic places. Mr. and Mrs. McLean are going to be having a lot of fun!" AJ grinned.

"Really?" Lauren smiled, her mind floating away with endless possibilites. "I'm taking it Staz is dancing again?"

"Nick would have thrown a fit if she wasn't on tour. Of course, all us guys are hoping she'll be our dancer. We're all paying Fatima off." AJ smiled.

"Figures." Lauren laughed, the guys loved Nastasia.

"But we won't have a lot of time to ourselves. Plus the fans, and all that... So, you know my reasons. I just love you so much... How much do you love me?" AJ grinned.

"Enough to know I'd never give you up. I'm addicted." Lauren smiled as she kept kissing him. Backing him up to their bed. Their kisses becoming more passioned as they fell onto the bed.

****************

Alexandria had woken up from her nap awhile ago. Howie had fallen asleep in their bedroom, so Nastasia was stuck with the kids. She didn't mind it though. She loved them to death, she couldn't imagine not having Alexandria and Chase in her life.

Nastasia began to prepare dinner quietly as Chase and Alexandria played with some blocks on the floor. She laughed as Alexandria began to coo loudly, she loved her cousin dearly. Nastasia giggled as she leaned over and put on the music.

"Hey! Daddy sings that!" Chase exclaimed not only a few seconds into the song. Nastasia turned back to the kids and laughed as Alexandria perked up.

"Alexia's Daddy sings it too." Nastasia answered as Alexandria pulled herself up from the table in the kitchen, somewhere where Nastasia could do some work when Howie was in their office.

"I like this song!" Chase exclaimed as he jumped up. It was one of the boys' new songs. It was one that Howie had wrote after he had asked Nastasia to marry him, "Shining Star". Nick had helped, which Nastasia constantly teased him about.

"Me too. Seems like Little Lex likes it too." Nastasia grinned as Alexandria began to bob up and down to the music. Her little giggles ringing out as Chase grabbed his Aunt's hands.

"Baby when you do the things you do. I wanna be close to you. Guess I need to feel your every move. Baby you can't see how much I, I need your touch. I can't get enough." Nastasia sang as she started to dance, her voice ringing like the sound of heavenly bells.

Chase and Alexandria laughed as Nastasia bent down and crooned in their ears, dancing with both of them. Alexandria loved when her mother sung to her, it was something only Lauren had noticed so far. The mother-daughter bond was close, but seemed so alive and worthwhile when Nastasia sung to her.

Howie walked lazily down into the kitchen when he heard the music. He looked to see Nastasia dancing closely with Chase and Alexandria while she sung. Her voice hitting the right keys and tones at the exact second. Howie never realized how talented his wife was.

"Hey baby." Howie smiled. Nastasia looked over and laughed, a bright red blush creeping to her cheeks as she stood and grabbed Alexandria. She moved and turned off the music.

"Sorry, I was cooking dinner." Nastasia apologized. Howie could see the far away daze in her eyes. Music was a very large chunk of Nastasia's life. If she couldn't dance or sing she would die. He could see the passion run wild in her eyes every time she danced. She was dying to dance again.

"I love it when you dance and sing. How could I be mad?" Howie asked softly as Chase ran and climbed into his arms. Alexandria cuddled closely to her mother as Nastasia smiled.

"Thanks Howie." She whispered. Howie looked again, something wasn't right in her eyes. The spark and glimmer was gone. He wished he knew what was wrong.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all." Nastasia answered softly. She looked away for a moment, she knew what her problem was, but she didn't want to voice it. She knew Howie was still questioning her about the scars, it would only be a matter of time before Lauren would tell him.

"Come here." Howie laughed as he pulled Nastasia closer with his free arm. He brought his lips to her silky ones and planted a sweet kiss onto her lips. She kissed back, tasting the softness and sweetness of his lips on hers. She didn't know what she would do without him.

"What was that for?" She asked softly.

"Thank AJ." Howie laughed.

"Okay...I'll make sure I do that tomorrow..." Nastasia answered, her mind getting lost.

"Hey, I have some news for you." Howie grinned, Nastasia's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. Howie grinned, he knew she was going to flip out about going back on tour. And he was happy he could give her that.