- Text Size +
Chapter 21:

Nastasia searched frantically around her room. Howie had already left for practice with the guys, he said that they were having a short meeting then would be down to practice. She didn't mind, she was still upset about Howie pressing the scar so much.

"Mama!" Alexandria cooed as Nastasia began to toss her clothing out of the drawers. Her daughter laughed as a tank top landed on her head. Nastasia looked back and laughed at her daughter, she was adorable.

"Mama your butt."

"Dada."

"No! Not daddy!

"Dada." Alexandria replied mischievously.

"All right! That's it baby! Mommy's gonna get you!" Nastasia laughed as she jumped onto the big bed and grabbed Alexandria. The little one released a fit full of giggles as Nastasia gave her long raspberries on her tiny tummy.

"Haha!" Alexandria called out as Nastasia let go of her daughter. Fixing the long blonde hair that had fallen into her eyes. Alexandria struggled to sit up and looked at her mother.

"Haha! Mommy got you!" Nastasia called back.

"Mommy should get her clothes on. What would happen if Uncle AJ came in?" Nastasia heard a voice call. She jumped as she turned to see Lauren leaning against the doorframe. She breathed a sigh of relief.

Nastasia looked down quickly. All that clung to her slim figure were a pair of adidas warm-up pants and a sports bra. Nastasia laughed, "I look damn good. I think JJ would have a heart attack."

"Sometimes I worry about you looking so good." Lauren laughed as she fell onto the bed with Alexandria, who immediately crawled into her Aunt's lap.

"Chase is downstairs watching a movie." Nastasia replied as she went back to searching through her massive amounts of clothing.

"Okay, have enough clothes?"

"Like you can talk!" Nastasia laughed, throwing a tank top at her. One of the tank tops she used to wear dancing.

"Why can't you wear this Stazzie? I mean, you used to wear it all the time." Lauren asked as she held up the white tank top with the adidas logo on it.

"Because..."

"Why?"

"Is this really bad?" Nastasia asked as she turned around and reached her hand the lightly graze the scar between her shoulder blades. She shivered, touching the thing was worse. She knew it was deformed and totally disgusting. She knew why Howie hated to kiss between her shoulder blades, who would want to kiss that nasty thing?

Lauren winced, "Why do you want to know?"

"Howie's been asking about it. And I wondered how bad it looked." Nastasia answered as she turned to face her friend, wanting her honest opinion.

"It's really bad Staz. That's only because your dad wouldn't take you to the doctor for it. The thing bled constantly for days, luckily my mom took you in."

"I-"

"Why is Howie asking about it?"

"I told him it was a childhood incident."

"But it wasn't-"

"I got in the way of my dad. It was too a childhood accident!"

"Your dad was swinging at you with the knife. I find it hard to believe that it's something all kids go through."

"He didn't want me dating." Nastasia answered, her bottom lip quivering as the memories flooded her mind. She shivered, it was so cold.

"Staz, you told Howie it was a childhood accident?"

"Yes. He thinks I'm lying. And he's mad at me for it."

"Why don't you tell him the truth?"

"Because he doesn't need to know!"

"He's your husband!"

"So?"

"You have to-"

"I think I'll wear my adidas shirt and shoes. What do you think?" Nastasia asked suddenly changing the topic sooner than it had started. Lauren glared, hating when her friend did that.

"Fine." She gritted.

"You going to dance practice?" Nastasia asked as she held her arms out to Alexandria. Who immediatly begged to be picked up. Nastasia brought her arms around the little one and kissed her softly, hoping to leave the memories behind.

"Yes, I'm watching Lexie and Chase till your done." Lauren replied softly, hoping her friend would stop hurting.

********

Lauren sat in the chairs through half of the practice. Chase was keeping Alexandria entertained with blocks. Lauren was happy too, she loved watching the practices.

The guys looked to be in peak condition. All dancing with their own style, AJ's was the most wild. Which intrigued Lauren as he stared at her the whole time he was dancing. Making her go crazy, just wanting to kiss him.

Then Nastasia's dancing was enough to make all the guys get lost in the rhythm. And the way she moved her body was sexually stimulating the boys. The way she rotated her body, shook her hips, twisted, and the looks in her eyes...

Each boy was dying to dance with her. And she caught on quickly to the new dances, dancing with each guy so Fatima could choose who she belonged with.

Her dancing was so soulful. Lauren found tears welling in her eyes as she watched Nastasia dance. Something in her body that made her move was amazing. Like she was lost in the music. Lauren knew that dancing was Nastasia's life. Even the way she danced looked like the next day she'd never be able to dance again. She lived her life through each dance.

"Laurie! How was I?" Nastasia bubbled as she ran back to the chairs while they had a ten minute break. Lauren shook her head, still lost in Nastasia's dancing. "Laur?"

"Great Stazzie, totally fantastic!"

"Thanks, it's hot!" Nastasia laughed as she pulled her shirt up to a knot above her belly button. Lauren smiled as Howie looked his wife's way, her shoulder blades were covered. He looked like he had just fallen in love with her all over again.

"So I did good?" Nastasia asked as she picked up Alexandria and Chase in both her arms, kissing them repeatedly.

"Why don't you ask them." Lauren laughed as she saw their best friends, the Backstreet Boys, come sauntering their way.