- Text Size +
Chapter 32:

After dance practice Chase had managed to get AJ, Lauren, Nastasia, Howie, Alexandria, and Kevin to go to the park. AJ was impressed with the boy's talents in coning, although Lauren didn't seem to be impressed.

"I think he gets that from Stazzie." Lauren laughed as Nastasia ran to the swings with Chase. Her childish nature seemed to show proudly as she played with Chase. Howie laughed as he watched Nastasia push Chase on the swing.

"He does." AJ nodded as they walked over to the swings. Nastasia smiled as she sat down on one of the adult swings. Chase let out loud squeals as AJ pushed him. Alexandria clung to her mother as Kevin held onto the swing with his hands, gently swaying the two.

"I'm glad I get to work with you Staz." Kevin said softly as he bent down and gave her a brotherly kiss on the head. Howie laughed as Alexandria squealed.

"At least she gets a good dancing partner this tour." AJ laughed as Lauren sat down on the swing next to Nastasia's swing. Lauren laughed as Howie started to make faces at Alexandria.

"I liked dancing with Nick." Nastasia frowned.

"He's so immature though." Kevin sighed.

"Maybe it's because you guys are always raggin' on him." Nastasia answered, surprising Lauren. Howie stopped making faces as Alexandria and looked up at his wife.

"What? You say it's our fault that Nick is such a jerk?" Howie asked, a smirk growing on his face.

"I'm just saying you shouldn't tease Nicky so much. He has feelings too. I feel bad for him. I know I tease him too, but it has to be irritating." Nastasia replied softly, softening everyone's views for a moment.

"Good point Staz." Lauren smiled.

"Thanks, but I'm totally happy to be dancing with Kevin. He and I get along great. That and I know he won't drop me!" Nastasia answered as Howie picked up Alexandria from her mother's arms.

"Yeah, I'll try not to." Kevin laughed.

"Plus we can go clubbin' later." Nastasia answered, her ocean eyes sparking with mischief. Howie frowned as he held onto Alexandria.

"My wife is not going out on a date with one of my best friends." Howie answered, clearing his throat. Alexandria laughed as Howie balanced her carefully, making sure not to hurt his arm.

"Well, how come she can go out on a date with-" AJ was about to say, but a glare came from Lauren. He choked his words back and offered a smile. "I meant, how come she can go out with Brian, that fox!"

"Better." Lauren laughed as Nastasia made the universal "whipped" sign. AJ stuck his tongue out at Nastasia, who returned the gesture.

"You can go out with your dancer then Howie." Nastasia laughed, not really too jealous of Howie having his arms around another woman. Although, at first it made her a little upset.

"I don't want my dancer." Howie answered firmly, "I want the person I married."

"You mean Kevvy?" Nastasia asked, her voice getting light. As if she was having another blonde moment. Kevin laughed as he punched her gently on the shoulder.

"You weren't supposed to tell Stazzie! That was Kevin's and Howie's secret!" Lauren hissed.

"Wait, wait, wait. If you two are married, does that mean I get to be part of the fun?" Nastasia laughed, joking around as Howie's expression turned to a look of shock. Kevin laughed harder.

"Nastasia Anne! That is just sick! We have young impressionable minds around!" AJ frowned as he went to Lauren and moved her, then sat down, cradling her into his lap. Nastasia gave an innocent smile.

"You mean you?" Nastasia teased.

"Nastasia-"

"I was just wondering..." She smirked.

"Right..." Howie laughed.

"I am adorable." Nastasia answered as Chase jumped off the swing and took Alexandria to play. Nastasia kept her eyes locked on Chase, watching her daughter carefully.

"She is adorable." Kevin smiled, kissing her head once more.

"I think she's radient." Howie replied as he leaned towards her. She smiled as he pressed his lips lightly to hers, tasting the sweetness he had been missing.

"I can't wait for tour..." Nastasia answered after a few moments of kissing. Kevin nodded as AJ and Lauren began to kiss on the swing.

"You only have to wait a week or two." Kevin answered.

"You'll have to come over and practice with me Kevvy."

"Deal."

"Good!" Nastasia squealed as Howie laughed. She was adorable. Something about her presence just made him smile. He was charmed by her actions.

"Howie?" Nastasia called after a few moments.

"What baby?" Howie asked, kissing her again.

"Kevvy and I want to go-" Before Nastasia could finish Kevin had grabbed her by the waist. Her small amount of weight was no problem for Kevin. She squealed as Kevin started to run away with her.

Howie laughed, "Come back with my wife! Alexia! SAVE YOUR MOMMY! CHASE! GRAB UNCLE KEVIN!"