- Text Size +
Chapter 33:

Chase jumped up from where he was playing in the park sand box with Alexandria and ran after his aunt and uncle Kevin. "I'm gonna get you uncle Kev!" he yelled with a giggle as he ran as fast as he could.

"Oh no! It's the little monster!" Kevin shouted as he let a playful scared look cross his face.

"Rarrrrr!" Chase growled, waving his hands in the air. Just when he was close enough, he lunged at Kevin, tackling him to the ground. "AHHH!"

"Get him Chase! He was trying to steal me away from your uncle Howie!" Nastasia giggled as Chase began to playfully punch Kevin.

"I was not! I swear I'm innocent!" Kevin cried with a laugh and gently threw Chase to the ground, attacking the child with tickles.

"And you worry about Chase being left with the boys?" Lauren giggled as she and AJ sat on the swing together. Watching carefully as Nastasia dove into the dogpile with Kevin and Chase.

"I never said I worried about him staying with Kevin." AJ answered after he watched Howie and Alexandria jump into the pile, careful to watch the baby and Howie's hand.

"Then what did you say Mr. Man?" Lauren laughed.

"I said I didn't like the idea of him left alone with Nick. Plus, I was watching out for Lil Lexie too." AJ pouted.

"You love her a lot don't you?" Lauren asked as she heard Nastasia squeal loudly as Kevin pinned her and Chase started to tickle her wildly. Howie laughing as he helped.

"I love her as much as I love her mother. I wouldn't be Uncle JJ if I didn't." AJ replied, watching his best friend interact with the boys. She was meant to have a good life, even though it had started out pretty crummy.

"True." Lauren whispered, sensing his thoughts through his eyes. Their love had blossomed so much over the years. Growing stronger with each day.

"I love you too." AJ answered, sensing the question lurking in Lauren's eyes. Lauren smiled warmly as she brought her lips to his, inviting the warm ocean of feelings washing over her body. Nothing could be more perfect.

*****

"DON'T KEVVY! I GIVE! I GIVE!" Nastasia squealed as Kevin pinned her tighter, letting the boys do their work as Alexandria watched. Wondering what her parents were up to.

"Say it Nastasia!" Kevin laughed.

"I AM KEVIN'S TOTAL LOVE SLAVE AND I COMMIT MY LIFE TO MAKING SURE HIS LUSTFUL DESIRES ARE FULFILLED!" Nastasia squealed again. Howie stopped for a moment as he looked at his wife. Question plaguing at his thoughts as Kevin and Chase let go of her.

"You what?" Kevin laughed.

"I'm your genie in a bottle baby! Gotta rub me the right way baby!" Nastasia sung with her melodic voice as she leaned up and kissed Kevin's cheek, then gave him a hard push. Sending him on his butt.

"HEY!" Kevin called as Nastasia was up like lightening. She grabbed Alexandria from the ground and started to run, knowing the guys were hot on her tail.

"Come on Lexie!" Nastasia squealed as she ran back to the swings, where Lauren and AJ were still kissing. "I hate to break up the party! But JJ! SAVE ME!"

"What?" AJ murmured, slowly breaking the kiss. He looked to see Nastasia behind him, then looked ahead to see three guys tearing up tracks to reach Nastasia. "Uncle JJ to the rescue!"

"THANKS JJ!" Nastasia squealed as AJ jumped up and with one leap sent all three boys to the ground. Wrestling them to the ground.

Nastasia and Lauren laughed as they watched the boys play. "Just think Staz...we get to see this all the time starting next week."

"As long as JJ saves me I'll be okay." Nastasia laughed, watching them again.