- Text Size +
Chapter 36:

The week flew by faster than Nastasia had suspected. They were already piling things onto the bus before she even noticed. Her stomach knotted with thousands of twists as she sat on the roof of her jeep. Her good friend was there to see it got back to the house.

Her nervous breakdowns seemed to be less intense than before. Although at night she still woke up in cold sweats, the fears of her father coming back. Haunting her, the other day she could of swore she was looking directly at him when she went to the mall shopping for some new outfits. Though, she never shared her fears with her friends.

"Hey Staz, you ready?" She heard someone call as they picked her up. She squealed as she shook her head, seeing herself in Kevin's arms. She laughed, the guys were always picking her up, hugging her, and kissing her.

"Ready as I'll ever be." She called nervously. Their first stop was at Jacksonville Florida. Then they'd start moving upwards.

"Calm down!" AJ laughed as he came tearing around the corner. Lauren hot on his tail. She had just been sprayed with water by Chase, Brian, and AJ. She knew AJ was behind the prank.

"ALEXANDER JAMES MCLEAN YOU BETTER HOPE THAT I DON'T CATCH YOU! AND YOU BETTER HIDE FOR DEAR LIFE ON THAT TOUR BUS. BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO BE A SHAME WHEN YOU HAVE TO SAY YOUR WIFE BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU!" Lauren called, zooming past Nastasia and Kevin. She laughed as she watched Chase point out the bus to Alexandria.

"COME ON LAURIE! I WAS JUST PLAYING!" AJ yelped as Nick walked to Nastasia.

"PLAYING MY ASS! COME HERE NOW!!!!"

"Hey Stazzie." Nick called with a smile. Nastasia shot back one at him. He had been a little less intense since when he found out that he wasn't dancing with Nastasia. Something seemed to still be plaguing him though.

"Hey babe." She laughed as he kissed her cheek.

"Play me a game of Playstation 2 when we hit the road?"

"You know it. I love beating you!"

"Only when I let you!" Nick laughed as Brian came running back to him. Whispering something in Nick's ear, then the two were off. It was crazy right now.

"Where's How-"

"Don't finish that sentence." Howie whispered as he wrapped his arms around Nastasia's waist. He had sneeked up behind her. She smiled as she turned around, Kevin had left to jump into the water battle.

"Hey! I was looking around for you." Nastasia grinned as the people had just finished loading the tour bus. Howie smiled. He could't wait to get out on the road, he knew Nastasia would feel better once the first tour was over with. Hopefully she'd be more cuddly at night too.

"Well, I was right here. You know I never leave your side." Howie smiled as Nastasia laughed. Her ocean eyes twinkling a bit.

"Good. I never want you to."

"Good. Cuz I never will."

"Good, because I'm not finishing this sentence." Nastasia laughed as Howie brough his lips to hers. She giggled at the light touch, he was her lifesaver. Whether he realized that or not.

"LET'S GO! WE HAVE A TOUR TO PREPARE FOR!!!!" One of the tour managers yelled loudly. Nastasia groaned as Howie broke off their kiss. She loved his lips on hers.

"You know you'll get more of them. So, let's get Lexie and hop on the bus. Continuing what we started." Howie growled as he looped his arm around Nastasia's waist. She smiled, time for the tour to begin!