- Text Size +
Chapter 63:

" You really have some nerve coming here, " Nastasia hissed, glaring hatefully at Devon as she burst out the lobby doors and into the cold air.

Devon spun around and found Nastasia marching up to him. He rolled his eyes, mumbling something under his breath. " What, no professional greeting? " he snickered.

" What the hell do you think you're doing here? " Nastasia mentally told herself to keep her cool, for she could feel herself growing angrier by the second. She knew Devon was up to no good. She could tell.

" I came to see Lauren. "

" She doesn't want to see you. "

" Oh, is that so? Or is that just you talking? "

" Both. I think you better leave, you have no right to be here. "

" I'm not leaving until I talk to Lauren. "

" Don't make me call the police. "

" I'm not leaving until I talk to her. "

" I already told you, she doesn't want to see your sorry ass. "

" Sarcastic bitch, " Devon spat, his eyes growing darker, scaring Nastasia a bit. Out of all the years she had known him, she had never seen him get this look in his eyes.

" Excuse me? "

" You always have been a sarcastic bitch. "

Nastasia could feel herself burning with anger, she wanted to slap the hell out of him at the moment, but something was telling her not to.

" You've got some real issues. "

" One being you as a pain in the ass. "

" Fuck off. "

" No thank you, and I don't think you're husband would appreciate that anyways. "

" Bastard... "

" Slutty bitch. "

*****

" Where'd Stazzie run off to? " A.J asked, looking over to his two friends who were staring off into space towards the lobby doors. " Yo D, where's your wife? "

" She went outside, through the lobby doors, " Howie replied absentmindedly. Alexandria cooed up at her father and playfully punched him in the chest, Howie chuckled.

" Yeah, she looks to be bitching some guy out, " Nick added.

A.J looked at both of them with question then allowed his gaze to follow theirs and he nearly jumped up with surprise. " Devon, " he hissed, his eyes turning a dark, dangerous color.

" Who? " Howie and Nick asked in unison, snapping their heads to him.

A.J didn't bother answering, he was already out the lobby doors.

" You fucking asshole, " Nastasia shouted as she slapped Devon across the face with all her might, leaving the imprint of her hand on his cheek.

" Bitch, you are- " Devon spat as he grabbed her wrist.

" Get your fucking hands off of her! " A.J shouted as he sprinted over and shoved Devon back with great force.

" I should have beat the shit out of you last night when I had the chance! " Devon shouted as he tackled A.J to the ground.

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion to Nastasia as she watched A.J throw a punch at Devon's head, who in return uppercutted him in the gut, throwing him to the pavement.

" STOP IT! " Nastasia found herself screaming, but her voice seemed far away. It was scaring her.

Just then, Lauren came running out, followed hot on her heels by Kevin and Nick.

" ALEX, STOP! " Lauren screamed as she ran over to the two men who were brawling. She tried to pull A.J away, but found it to be a mistake, as she was pushed back by A.J and fell to the ground with a large thud.

" SHIT! " A.J yelled as he felt Devon's fist connect with his mouth and his teeth sank into his inner cheek, just as Kevin and Nick reached them and dragged the two apart. He fell to the ground and coughed, blood dripping from his mouth and onto the pavement.

Kevin pulled Devon up by the collar of his shirt and then threw him back to the ground hastily. " If you don't get your ass out of here right now, I will call the cops and have you arrested for assault, " he hissed, his expression showing he wasn't joking.

" You alright J? " Nick questioned, placing a brotherly hand on A.J's shoulder.

A.J wiped the back of his hand across his mouth, blood smearing across it. He smacked Nick's hand away without an answer and went to lunge at Devon, but Nick held him back.

" Cool it J! "

Lauren sat on the ground her head spinning with shock as she stared at A.J. She felt her anger towards Devon boil, she couldn't believe he would have the nerves to show up here, and then do this. This was all her fault, she should have never went to meet him at the club, she regretted it.

" Alex... " she began as Nick and Kevin hoisted A.J off the ground, and began helping him back into the hotel as he clutched his side, which was aching worse than before.

A.J looked at Lauren hatefully with hurt. " Just stay the hell away from me, " he hissed as he turned back around and headed into the hotel.

Lauren knew that look, it was the same look he had given her when Devon had ruined their relationship the first time. She knew what it meant, and the look in her eyes as she turned to Nastasia, told her that, the tears threatening to spill.