- Text Size +
Chapter 75:

The concert was scheduled to start in less then 20 minutes and everyone was backstage getting hyped up, hoping to give an awesome show. Howie was still in the dressing-room making last minute adjustments to his costume for the opening act, when Kevin walked in.

"Oh sorry." Kevin mumbled as he turned to walk back out the door. He and Howie weren't talking. He still felt bad that Howie thought he had done something with Nastasia. They were only tight friends, like she was with the rest of the guys.

"Hey Kev, wait up!" Howie called, running after him.

"What? Are my pants ripped or something?" Kevin asked stopping abruptly.

"Um...not that I can see," Howie answered, giving him an odd look.

"Oh, okay then." Kevin shrugged, "What's up? Nastasia's going to kill me if I don't get out there."

"I was wondering if we could talk for minute?"

"Um...sure..." Kevin answered, hoping Howie wasn't going to punch him again.

"Look, Nastasia has been hounding me all day and-"

"Nastasia's been what?"

"She says that there was nothing between you and her."

"Oh." Kevin answered.

"And she keeps telling me I'm stupid for thinking that. I'm sorry I tried to beat the living crap out of you. It wasn't fair to just jump you." Howie answered apologetically. He felt bad for what he did, he was just upset.

"Look D-"

"I just get jealous of Nastasia. She's so beautiful-"

"And flirty."

"Yeah." Howie sighed, "Very flirty. But I love her so much that I just didn't know what to do. It's like a natural feeling to reach out and protect her."

"I know that feeling." Kevin answered, leaning against a nearby wall.

"Then I saw you guys dancing to one of our songs. I guess I just lost it-"

"Let me have a list of YOUR songs so I know what not to dance to with her." Kevin groaned, "We were just dancing. She wanted to get away from AJ and Lauren sucking face. She was uncomfortable, so I made her feel comfortable. The dance floor is her second home."

"I know-"

"So, you had no right D."

"I know."

"But I guess I can let it slide. Just no more punching me. I was pretty sore the next few days."

"As long as you promise not to hit on Nastasia."

"I can't promise that."

"Why?" Howie asked, his anger burning a bit.

"Everyone hits on her. If you ask me to stop then everyone else is going to have to stop. It's just a natural thing. Like I said Howie, Nastasia's flirty." Kevin answered.

"I wish she wasn't." Howie sighed.

"Wish who wasn't what?" Nastasia asked as she popped her head into the room. Kevin and Howie immediatly jumped out of their skins. Nastasia walked in with Alexandria balanced on her right hip and Chase on her left.

"He wishes you weren't so Gosh Darn Flirty." Kevin teased.

"I am?" Nastasia asked softly. Alexandria cooed as Chase leaned his head on Nastasia's shoulder. She smiled and kissed his cheek. Chase had been very clingy to her and AJ both. She didn't know what to do but hold him. Then Alexandria would become fussy when her mother cradled Chase, she thought she'd have to pull her hair out.

"Very." Howie answered softly.

"Oh, well no matter what I do I still love you. Who cares if I'm flirty? At least I always come home to you, because I love you and wouldn't change that for the world." Nastasia whispered as Howie tilted her face towards his.

"You love me?"

"More than life itself." Nastasia grinned as she lightly brushed her lips along Howie's lips. Satisfying him as he lightly grazed her lips back to his, tracing her lips with his tongue. She giggled, "You two friends again now?"

"Yep." Kevin smiled as Chase let out a sigh.

"Good." Nastasia smiled as she kissed Howie again, then kissed Kevin's cheek. "Let's go. We have a show to do!"

****

After the show everyone decided to hang out in Nastasia, Howie, and AJ's room. AJ wanted to bunk with Nastasia for awhile. She was still the only one he was really comfortable with still.

"Auntie Staz." Chase whispered softly as Nastasia sipped her wine cooler. She laughed as she turned back to Chase. Alexandria and him weren't sleeping yet. Alexandria had been coughing a bit, Nastasia feared Alexandria was getting Chase's illness.

"What's the matter sweetheart?" Nastasia cooed as she gave Howie her wine cooler and picked Chase up in her arms. Chase hugged onto his Aunt tightly.

"I miss you." He whispered.

"Honey, I'm right here." Nastasia laughed softly as she kissed his forehead, still a little clammy. But way better than he was before.

"Can you just hold me?" Chase whimpered.

"Sure baby." Nastasia laughed as Alexandria whined. She looked to see Alexandria reaching out for her mother, fussing loudly. Everyone turned their attention to Nastasia. "Alexandria Laurel, I should just beat you."

"Mama." Alexandria whimpered, stretching her arms out again. Nastasia caved as she stared into the deep green eyes that matched hers.

"Come here baby." Nastasia cooed.

"Mama!" Alexandria laughed as Nastasia held both children, one on each hip. She walked back over to AJ and sighed heavily. Howie smiled.

"Lex is jealous." Howie laughed.

"I'd be jealous too if Nastasia was my mom!" Nick grinned.

"That was perverted!" Nastasia laughed.

"You know it!"

"AJ," Brian called out hesitantly. He wasn't sure on how to bring Lauren's call up to him. He was afraid he'd burst out in mad anger like before. But since Nastasia was there he was sure it wouldn't be too bad.

"What Rok?" AJ asked as he let Nastasia take a sip of his beer. He held it up to her lips and let her drink since her arms were full. Everyone laughed at her helplessness.

"Lauren called."

"What?"

"She wants Chase to fly back to Orlando..."

"She wants what?!" AJ burst, anger flaming within his eyes. Nastasia felt her heart beat faster as she set down Alexandria and Chase. They both began to whine as AJ turned back to Nastasia.