- Text Size +
Chapter 76:

AJ turned toward Nastasia, his eyes dark with anger. He laughed cruelly at Nastasia. "Staz, you hear that? She leaves Chase here and then wants to take him back? What the HELL is she thinking?!"

"J, I know I said I wasn't going to get in the middle of this or anything, maybe I have no place to say this, but Chase is her son too," Brian said quitely, his voice very hesitant.

"But, he's mine too. What makes her think she has the right to just take him away from me?! First she leaves me out of the first THREE years of his life, brings me back in on a bunch of lies, THEN SHE FREAKING HAS THE NERVE TO TAKE HIM AWAY AGAIN!" AJ screamed.

Brian backed up a few inches. He and the rest of the guys got very nervous when AJ's anger flared. Nastasia was the only one who seemed to be able to calm him, although he had already hurt her once before.

"AJ, she has a right to see-"

"SHUT UP BRIAN!" AJ yelled as he chucked his beer bottle against the wall, smashing it. Brian jumped at the sound of shattering glass. Nastasia looked panic striken as Chase and Alexandria began to cry. This reminded her so much of her father.

"Brian, Kevin, Nick..." Nastasia answered shakily as AJ started to rant and rave, cursing out to himself as he stood there. Tears falling down his face. "Why don't you guys leave? I got this handled."

"Nastasia, last time you had it handled he-"

"GOD DAMNIT! I CAN'T BELIEVE HER! HOW CAN SHE THINK SHE CAN JUST GET UP AND TAKE HIM AWAY?!" AJ screamed louder.

"Kevin, I'll be fine." Nastasia answered as she picked up both crying children and ushered the boys out the door. They promised to be nearby if anything happened.

"Howie, why don't you take Lexie and Chaser for a Jacuzzie tubbie?" Nastasia cooed as she handed both crying children to Howie. He looked at her as AJ cursed loudly.

"I'm not so sure-"

"Howie, I'll be fine. You guys will be in the bathroom. The kids are scared. Get their minds focused on something else. Make some giant bubbles in the tub, Alexandria loves them." Nastasia answered softly.

"AUNT STAZZIE! DON'T LEAVE ME!" Chase cried as he reached out for Nastasia. She felt her heart break as she kissed his forehead. She never wanted Chase to be seperated from her.

"You're going for a tubbie. I'll be right out here waiting for you when you get back sweetie. I'm going to sleep in your bed tonight." Nastasia whispered.

"Aunt Stazzie, please don't leave me. I love you Aunt Stazzie." Chase whimpered.

"I'll be right here sweetie." Nastasia assured as Alexandria began to burst into tiny wails. She sighed heavily, "Go get it started Howie."

"If he hurts you I'm going to-"

"Howie, go."