- Text Size +
Chapter 80:

The next stop on tour was Virginia around the Chesapeake Bay. Nastasia was thrilled to be back in a warmer climate. She had grown up in the heat, and loved it. She silently hoped that Chase in return would become better since the temperatures were a lot warmer.

Currently AJ had taken Chase out for a little bit, taking him shopping. Chase was excited to spend time with his father, but still leaned towards staying near Nastasia. The color had returned to Chase's face, but he was still very tired and very sick. Nastasia felt her heart break as she looked at him.

Brian, Kevin, and Nick went out water skiing. Nastasia warned them about hurting themselves, they laughed at her worries and left. Kissing her cheek and promising her that they'd be very careful.

The boys didn't have a concert until late that night and it started around nine. They had no clue why it started so late, but they were extremely pleased. The practice for the show didn't start until six. So, everyone was taking a free day.

*****

Howie decided that it was his turn to spend time alone with Nastasia and Alexandria. He took them to the nearby beach. Alexandria was beginning to share the love of the water with her mother.

"It's beautiful around here." Nastasia sighed as she leaned her head on Howie's shoulder. He still kept his arm bandaged. The stitches would come out in the next day or two. He smiled as he wrapped his arms around her. Alexandria sat near the shoreline, letting the water wash over her tiny legs.

"We could stay here, alone." Howie murmured in Nastasia's ear, making her tingle. She smiled softly.

"I wish we could."

"Then let's do it."

"I have JJ and Chase to-"

"I'm your husband Nastasia, not AJ. Alexandria is your child, not Chase." Howie suddenly answered as he pulled away from her. Nastasia looked shocked, even Alexandria caught on to her mother's actions and watched.

"What are you talking about?"

"You spend all your time with AJ now. He's not your husband Nastasia. He's one of your friends. I don't even get that kind of attention from you." Howie answered.

"But-"

"Alexandria also knows how you treat Chase. I know he's sick, but you pamper him all day. Holding him and carressing his hair, kissing him. Alexia gets jealous. You're her mother Nastasia. Don't leave her abandoned, she misses you." Howie whispered.

"You really feel like I'm abandoning you?" Nastasia answered. Howie nodded slightly, afraid of her reaction. Nastasia winced, she was turning into her mother. Never caring about her own family, more worried about drinking. Nastasia wrapped her arms around Howie.

"I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I'm so sorry. I love you guys so much it hurts me. I never meant to leave you. I'm sorry." Nastasia repeated over and over. Howie felt his anger melt as he wrapped his arms around his wife. He hugged her tightly as he felt her shiver.

"Nastasia it's okay. It's fine...shh..." Howie comforted.

"I'm really sorry."

"We're okay. Just-"

"Pay more attention to you two. I know, from now on you guys are my top priority." Nastasia answered, "I'll make sure I'm giving you tons of love. Espessially Lexie, she'll get all my attention and love. And you'll get a lot of the love too!"

"As long as I get the kisses." Howie grinned.

"You know it." Nastasia smiled as she brought her lips to his, kissing him gently. He proceeded to kiss back, happy to have her in his arms.

After they parted lips they heard little Alexandria squeal loudly. Howie and Nastasia both jerked up and looked at their daughter.

Rounds of giggles were releasing from her tiny lips as the waves washed over her tiny legs. She tried to smack the water, but it would just retreat. Surprised squeales releasing when it came back to lap over her legs.

"MAMA!" Alexandria chimed as the waves came back again. Nastasia grinned as she ran towards her daughter. She scooped her up into her arms and twirled her in a circle.

"MOMMY'S GOT LEXIE!" Nastasia sung loudly as the water crashed against her legs. Alexandria let out loud giggles as her mother continued to kiss her and kiss her.

"Lav mama." Alexandria cooed as she hugged her mother tightly. Nastasia's eyes grew into giant pools of green ocean water. She looked to her daughter, who planted a kiss on Nastasia's cheek.

"I love you too!" Nastasia laughed.

Howie watched in amazement as Nastasia continued to play with Alexandria, getting her wet with the waves. Alexandria teased her mother as she set her down in the water. Starting a water war.

Nastasia looked so content as she played with Alexandria. A large smile etched on her sensual lips, her green eyes lighting up like stars in the night. Her tank top clinging to her chest as it became soaked with water. She laughed as Alexandria splashed her with water, Nastasia fell into the waves.

Howie smiled, he was in love. "DADDY! HELP MOMMY! LEXIE IS BEATING UP MOMMY!" Nastasia called loudly to Howie. Jarring his thoughts.

"I'll rescue mommy!" Howie called as he ran into the ocean, scooped Alexandria into his arms and falling into the water with her. Alexandria squealed as Nastasia jumped into Howie's arms too, splashing them both with water as the waves crashed.

Howie quickly looked into Nastasia's eyes and kissed her softly. The glow remained in both their eyes as they continued to play with their daughter. Howie was happy to have her back.

********

A few hours later Nastasia and Howie returned from the ocean with Alexandria. Howie looked at both of his girls, they both were glowing with bronzed skin. Nastasia was naturally tan, and the added sun made her irrisitable.

"Mmmm, come take a shower with me." Howie murmured as he started to kiss Nastasia's neck on the elevator. She giggled as she felt his lips on the sensitive part of her neck.

"Lexie needs a shower first." Nastasia grinned lightly. "We'll take too long in the shower. Lord knows she'd have a fit..."

"So, I'll take her, get her washed up... Then I can put Little Lex down for a nap with her bottle... Then I can start the shower or tub and have you all to myself for a few nice hours?" Howie asked as the doors opened and Alexandria went wobbling on her two little legs out of the doors.

"Definitely." Nastasia grinned as she brushed her lips towards his. "You go get her washed up and I'll be in the room within two seconds. And I'll definitely be ready for those few nice hours with my husband."

"Sounds like a deal." Howie answered as he kissed Nastasia once more and then chased Alexandria down the hallway. Nastasia laughed as she walked into Denise's room.

"Hey mom? I was wondering if you could..." Nastasia was about to ask, but couldn't find the words to finish her sentence. She looked to see a set of plane tickets on the nearby desk and her packing Chase's things into his suitcases.

"Hey sweetheart." Denise jumped as she watched Nastasia's eyes turn a dark green. She had agreed with Lauren, they had talked a little bit ago. Lauren told her probably the only way for Chase to feel better was if he came home to her. So, Denise mistakingly agreed.

"What are you doing with Chase's things Mom?" Nastasia asked. Her heart grew cold as she eyed the tickets again. She knew what Denise was planning, she just didn't know why.

"Just getting ready to put them away." Denise lied.

"No your not, your packing them. And why are there tickets to Orlando Florida on your desk?" Nastasia questioned again as Denise's cell phone went off. Denise felt her heart race as the cell phone continued to pound in her eardrums. "Well mom?"