- Text Size +
Chapter 84:

AJ charged out into the lounging room on the top floor. They were the only ones occupying the top floor. He looked to see Kevin and Brian playing some pool. His anger flared as he ran over.

"What's the matter J?" Brian asked as he sunk another shot. He smiled at Kevin, who glared back at his younger cousin.

"Girls, they are all pains in the asses! Espessially that Nastasia. What a fucking bitch, and she's such a-" AJ cursed, but was stopped quickly by Kevin.

"Stop talking like that!" Kevin hissed, "Nastasia is nothing like that. And it's so unlike you to say anything like that about her!"

"She fucking told me Chase would be here. I come home, CHASE ISN'T HERE!" AJ yelled as he slammed his hand down on the table. Kevin looked at him oddly.

"Where's Chase?" Brian asked.

"HE'S WITH THAT BITCH LAUREN!" AJ hollered. "My mother of all people takes him to her! I can't believe she would even stoop that fucking low! I bet Lauren had Nastasia in on it the whole fucking time! And then Nastasia, I just wanted to slam her through a fucking wall!"

"HEY!" Howie shouted loudly as he caught up with AJ. Kevin looked very lost as Howie came stomping up towards AJ, his eyes deep with anger.

*******

"What the fuck do you want?!!" AJ hissed.

"Keep your fucking hands off Nastasia. Next time you freaking touch her anywhere I'm going to kill you. I don't even care if you want to fucking hug her! I'll kill you! You had no fucking right to ram her through a fucking wall! I bet she has a concussion!" Howie spat as he stood his ground with AJ.

"She fucking deserved it!"

"Like she deserved you almost breaking her god damn arm?!" Howie shouted back. Brian felt his heart start to pound as Kevin watched, wondering if they should jump in.

"Hey! That was an accident, but I'm pretty sure now I should have broken it when I had the fucking chance!" AJ spat back, "She betrayed me! She's a whore!"

"She is not!" Howie screamed back.

"Fuck you!"

"No!"

"Well at least I know I did a good thing by putting her head through the fucking door. She deserved it! Just like she deserved it from her father! She's a fucking tramp!" AJ hissed back.

"DON'T EVER TOUCH HER! I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!" Howie yelled as his body trembled with anger. He felt his arms clentch tighter.

"Maybe I'll go back and finish the job her father tried to complete! Kill her ass and make the world a better place!!" AJ shouted back in pure hate. Howie screamed out in rage as he rushed at AJ.

Knocking AJ hard to the ground, he pushed the air out of his lungs. Howie started to punch him as hard as he could. His anger flaring wildly as AJ tried to duck from the punches.

AJ finally countered and brought his fist up, knocking Howie square in the jaw, biting his lip he fell backwards. He screamed in pain as he tasted the metal taste of his blood. Howie cursed as AJ jumped onto him, throwing punches.

"WOULD YOU GUYS STOP!" Kevin yelled as he and Brian grabbed each guy. Brian struggled as AJ continued to pull away from him.

"LET ME TEAR HIS ASS APART FOR NASTASIA!" Howie screamed as he lunged again, breaking through Kevin's grasp. Blood was trickling from his lip and nose, but he didn't care. A bruise starting to form on his jaw as he dove again. Wanting to kill AJ more than ever.

*******

Nastasia managed to get Alexandria quieted. Alexandria only wanted her mother to hold her, which proved to be a tough chore. Nastasia put her gently into the bed, it hurt even to breathe. She had a hard time just picking Alexandria up. Nastasia had no clue how she was going to hide it from Howie.

"Sleep tight Lexie, mommy does love you. She'll never leave you. Never. I love you Alexandria..." Nastasia whispered as she brushed a piece of blonde hair from Alexandria's eyes. Alexandria sighed as she slept peacefully on the bed, wrapped in warm covers.

Nastasia quickly took off her tank top and stood in front of the mirrors in by the closet area. They were a circle of mirrors. One was facing her and one to her back. She winced as she felt her head, a large bump was forming on the back of her head. She'd have to make sure she didn't fall asleep tonight, in case of a concussion.

Then Nastasia's gaze was brought to the mirrors, looking at her back. She winced as she looked at it. The images of her father came rushing back into her mind. The screaming, the hitting, the pain.

Large dark purple bruises were already forming on her back. They traveled from her shoulder blades all the way down to the small of her back. Most of them were dark blue, purple, or an ugly black. A small amount of blood trickling down from Nastasia's shoulder blade.

She winced again as she placed her forehead on the mirror. The coolness was a comfort. She felt the tears well in her eyes as she continued to cry and cry. She hurt so badly, her heart, soul, body.

Nastasia never heard the door open. All she heard was the door close. "Nastasia I need help. Howie just went-" Kevin stopped in midsentence as he looked at Nastasia's back. The blood and bruises, her crying. "Nastasia, what the HELL happened?!"