- Text Size +
Chapter 9:

Nastasia had been really quiet the rest of that night. Howie was worried when he saw the state of distress she seemed to be in. Her thoughts seemed to be downcast with worry and sorrow. He hated to know he had put her in those thoughts.

"Howie?" Nastasia called softly as she came back out to the patio. Howie looked up to see Nastasia walk carefully back out to the patio. Her eyes seemed a bit lighter as she looked at him, he paused for a moment.

"I’m sorry for whatever I did." Howie said immediately.

"It’s my fault. I shouldn’t be PMSing on our honeymoon."

"No-"

"Look, let’s not do this." Nastasia laughed as she placed her long index finger up to Howie’s lips. She moved and sat on his lap, facing him. He grinned as he placed a kiss on her finger, causing shivers down her spine.

"Do what?" Howie asked as Nastasia bent her head down to his, leaning towards his ear. A smile curved on her sensual lips as she wrapped her arms around Howie’s neck.

"Can we use the Jacuzzi?"

"With or without clothing?"

"With preferably, but you’ll never know what’ll happen afterwards. It is the Carribbean you know." Nastasia flirted playfully as she leaned back in Howie’s lap. He grinned at his wife, happy to have her smiling self back.

"I’m in. Should I get the wine?"

"If you don’t drink too much."

"Deal, I want to remember this honeymoon." Howie grinned.

********

It didn’t take long for Howie to get the wine and wine glasses around. He was already wearing his swimming trunks so he didn’t have to change. He still felt eerie about Nastasia’s lie. He didn’t know why she would lie to him. Although her childhood was never really talked about. He made it a point to remember to ask Lauren sometime soon.

Howie tried to forget the scare as much as possible. He had started the Jacuzzi just as the sun was starting to set in the sky. A beautiful streak of blues, purples, and oranges crossed the sky. Making the whole evening heavenly.

As Howie set the glasses down he heard the door slide open. He turned around to see his wife. His jaw dropped open. Her bikini consisted of a silken material. It was an emerald green color, reflecting her eyes and tan. The bikini didn’t look like any of her others. It was the triangle cut, string bikini. The straps tying around her neck and mid back. Her bottom consisted of tying straps too. Howie felt like his heart might jump out of his chest as her long blonde curls swirled in the summer air.

"I figure if you can surprise me, I can surprise you too." Nastasia answered as she moved to where Howie was standing. He grinned as she wrapped her arms around his naked shoulders.

"You...did..." Howie whispered, surprise still taking over.

"Let’s get in." Nastasia laughed.

"Okay."

********

Nastasia loved the Jacuzzi the second she stepped into it. The warm bubbling water washing over her tired body. Howie smiled as she squealed when she sat back on one of the jets. Being married to Nastasia was like getting a surprise everyday. And he loved that about her.

"Come here you dweeb." Howie laughed as he reached out for Nastasia. She took his hand as he pulled her tightly to him. She laughed as she sat on his lap again, facing him. He always loved when she was cuddled tightly against him.

"I‘m not a dweeb." Nastasia pouted.

"No, but a very beautiful wife."

"Thanks." Nastasia blushed as she pulled her silky blonde tresses atop her head. She piled them into a messy bun, letting little ringlets fall down. Ones that Howie would play with, because he loved her hair.

"I love you so much, you know that right?"

"Is it the wine?" Nastasia joked playfully as she sniffed the wine. Howie laughed as she took a sip of it and made a face. She was adorable.

"I do love you."

"I know." Nastasia smiled as she placed her glass down and wrapped her arms around his neck again. He smiled as he wrapped his arms around her slim waist, inviting the closeness of her body.

"And we have no child tonight."

"Nope we don’t." Nastasia giggled as Howie began to kiss her neck softly, the most sensitive part of her body. She loved when he did that, it made her feel warm inside.

"Can we have some fun?"

"It is our honeymoon. We can do whatever you want." Nastasia laughed as Howie brought his lips to hers, sealing their love in paradise.