- Text Size +
Chapter 4

"Hey Nick," Bridget called when she saw Nick step off of the elevator. He smiled as he began to walk towards her. She looked amazing and he knew that tonight was going to be a lot of fun.

"Hey girl, you look hot," he answered as his eyes scanned over her again.

"Thanks baby," she replied, "I was thinking that we just stay here at the hotel. In the bar and talk for a little while. What do you think?"

"I think that sounds like a great idea," he told her as they started to walk towards the bar. Bridget couldn't help but stare at him. He was absolutely amazing. She couldn't wait to get him upstairs and into bed. She had spent the past several hours imgaining what he was like in the bedroom. As the night progressed, it became harder and harder for Bridget to restrain herself and not jump on him right there. She had no idea what he was saying to her, she'd lost all interest in concersation. Now was the time.

"How 'bout we go up to your room," Bridget whispered into Nicks ear. He smiled and grabbed her hand. Casually they started to walk towards the elevator. Nick stood impatiently as he waited until they reached their floor. Quickly, Nick guided her to his room. Once inside he made sure the door was locked and then turned around to face Briget. There was a wide smile on her face as Nick walked towards her.

Nick bent down slightly so that he could roughly kiss Bridget. She moaned as they fell onto the bed. Almost instantly, Nick began tugging at her clothes. Bridget wrapped her arms around Nicks neck and pulled him closer to her. Nick pulled away from Bridget as he pulled his own shirt off. Bridget smiled, she was going to really enjoy herself tonight. Nick slipped his hands into Bridgets shirt as his lips met hers again.

Quickly, Nick pulled her shirt off. Only breaking their kiss for a second. Bridgets hands found their way to the fly of Nicks jeans. Her hands quickly opened them and pushed them off of Nicks body. Nick pulled away from her lips and started to place kisses on her neck. Moving down her body. He stopped when he reached her breasts, covered by only her black lace bra. Nick arms went around Bridget and he undid the garment.

Throwing it to the side, he instantly went to her newly revealed skin. Bridget moaned as Nick sucked on the nipple one her right breast. As his mouth stayied on her breasts, his hand moved down her body and stripped her of the rest of her clothes. His boxers soon joined the pile on the floor. Without warning Nick thrust two of his fingers into Bridget. Bridget screamed out in shock and pleasure. Nick kept a rapid pace going as he watched Bridget move under him. She bucked her hips in hopes to push Nick futher into her. It wasn't long until Nick felt her beginning to tighten around his fingers.

"Cum for me baby," Nick demanded into Bridgets ear. She screamed out as waves of pleasure started to take control of her body. Without stopping, even to catch her breath, Bridget flipped them over so that she was now on top. Nick smiled up at her as his eyes gazed over her naked form. She smiled and soon took action. Not wanting to waste anytime. She placed a soft kiss on his stomach and heard him take in a deep breath, knowing what was about to happen.

Bridget smiled, knowing what he wanted. Instead of letting his manhood fill her mouth, she grabbed it in her hands. Nick moaned as Bridget ran her tounge along the tip. She then started to pump her hand up and down his shaft. Nicks moans grew louder as her hand started to move faster. Bridget was shocked when Nick grabbed her hand.

"Stop," he said, "I want you to ride me." She smile and then placed herself over him and let him slide inside of her. Bridget put her hands on Nicks shoulders and started moving quickly. Her pace began to quicken as she neared the edge. It only took a few more thrusts before they both reached their climaxes. Bridget rolled off of Nick and laid on the bed to catch her breath.

"Wow," Nick murmured, "that was fucking amazing."

"Glad you enjoyed it," she answered as she slipped out of the bed and started gathering her clothes. Nick sat up and looked at her.

"Bridget," he said.

"Yeah," she replied as she pulled her panties back on.

"Did you feel something earlier?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know really. I've never felt it before, but when I was with you right now, I felt something. Like this could be more than just sex," he attempted to explain. Bridget smiled at him as she pulled her shirt back over her head.

"Honey, it was just sex. That's all it was," she replied.

"No," he answered sternly, "I've had sex with a lot of girls before. There was something different about you. I want to find out what that is."

"I think you've had a little too much to drink."

"Bridget, I'm not drunk. I know what I'm talking about."

"Sure Nick. Tonight was fun," she continued, ignoring what Nick was saying to her, "but that was it. Just a little fun. It's not going to happen again."

"Wait," Nick said as he jumped out of the bed and put his boxers on as he chased after Bridget who was about to leave. "Don't go. I want to talk to you."

"Well I don't want to talk. I want to go to my room and go to bed," she answered as she reached for the door knob. Nick grabbed her arm before she could reach the door.

"Please, just for a few minutes," he pleaded. Bridget looked back at Nick and looked over his body one more time as she thought about what she said. She wasn't going to change her mind. Tonight was just supposed to be a one night stand.

"No," she answered, "now please let go of my arm." Nick sighed and let her arm fall from his hand. She turned around and left the room. Nick just stood there, not knowing what to do.

The next morning Nick stumbled out into the hallway. He had been up the entire night thinking. Last night had really changed his life. Something about being with Bridget had made him feel like it was right. Like she was the one. That was crazy though. They had just met. There was no way that he could feel like that.

"Hey Nick, what's wrong?" Brian asked as he stepped out into the hallway from him room and caught a glimpse of Nick. Nick stopped and looked at him.

"I need to talk to you Brian," Nick replied.

"Alright, lets go inside," Brian suggested, as he looked nervously towards his younger friend. "So what's wrong?"

"I went out with Bridget last night..."

"Yeah I heard about that. Kevin told me," Brian interupted. Nick surpressed a sigh and continued.

"Well things were going really well and then we went up to my room. From there, things got hot. I had the most mind blowing sex with that woman. But the thing is, I kinda felt something. Like there is supposed to be more than just sex with her."

"What did she say when you told her?" Brian asked.

"She said that I was just drunk and that last night was just for a little fun," he explained.

"She said that?"

"Yeah, but I couldn't convince her to listen to me. She got dressed and left, she didn't even as much hesitate about it. What am I supposed to do B?"

"I don't know Nick. I don't really know Bridget. She has her own reasoning for doing things, but if I were you and I was positive that there could be something serious, than I wouldn't give up on it. Keep trying to talk to her," he answered.

"Alright," Nick replied as he ran his hand through his hair, "thanks man. I really needed to talk to someone about that."

"Hey no problem. Now go find Bridget and talk to her," Brian stated. Nick nodded and walked out of Brians room and towards Bridget. He knocked at the door, but he never recieved an answer. He sighed and started to head down stairs. Nick met up with security and headed towards the arena. Kevin and Howie were already there, but Nick really didn't want to talk to Kevin. He knew that he would just be yelled at. Nick smiled softly when he saw Jacky. Maybe she would be able to help him.

"Hey Jacky," Nick greeted.

"Hi Nick," she replied.

"Look I need to ask you something. Last night..."

"You slept with Bridget," she finished, "yeah I know. She told me, she tells me who she sleeps with. Kinda like all these guys are throphies or something." Nick looked at her. Not sure what to make of that comment.

"Did she tell you about what I said to her?"

"No, I didn't think there was actually conversation involved," she replied.

"Look, last night when I was with Bridget I felt something. When I told her about it, she told me I was drunk and left. I figure that since you guys are such good friends, maybe you could help me out. I want to be with her," Nick explained.

"Don't even bother," Jacky replied with a slight laugh, "there is no way that you're going to get Bridget to go out with you. So don't get yourself all worked up."

"Throw me a bone here Jacky," Nick pleaded.

"I'm trying to Nick! Bridget doesn't date. She looks for guys to sleep with. That's it. If you were to ask her how many guys she's been with, it would be some crazy number, that is if she can even remember. Many guys have tried to get with her, but she doesn't want that and you're not going to change her mind so don't even try."

"We went out last night, we hung out at the bar," he explained.

"That doesn't mean anything Nick. She does that with just about every guy. That's how she met Faith's brother. In a bar."

"Jacky I felt something when I was with her..."

"That's fine. You can feel whatever you want but you're not going to get Bridget to commit. Trust me Nick. I'm telling you this because I don't want to see you get hurt. Don't get involved."