- Text Size +
Disclaimer: I do not own Brian Littrell, I do not own the movie or script of Perfect Body, I do not own the Characters Andie Burton, Leslie Reynolds or Coach David Blair.

I do own Kayla, Clara,

Starting Off

"Just concentrate, work hard, and go for it."

Andie Burton nodded. Her face was set and stony. She looked up and saw a tall blond man walk in and see her, he smiled at her and she returned the smile, then she turned and faced the balance beam. She raised her arms in salute to the judges and stepped up to the apparatus.

Her face was serious as she got ready for her routine. She ran and hit the spring board jumping up onto the beam and landing on one foot. She began to dance gracefully along the beam, showing off her lean body and long lines. She tumbled effortlessly on the 4-inch wide apparatus.

Before she knew it, her routine was almost over, all she had left was her dismount. She threw her arms up into the air when her feet hit the blue mat. She smiled. She had stuck her dismount. She ran over to where the reset of her team and coach were waiting. She smiled seeing her score. A 9.70.

After the competition, Andie made her way over to her parents.

"Great job honey, we are so proud of you."

Andie smiled.

"Thanks."

She pulled her warm-ups on when the tall blond man walked over. He was coach David Blair. He had a gym close by and a few of the girls he had trained had gone onto the Olympic like Leslie Reynolds.

Andie and her parents went into a room where they could talk privately to Coach Blair.

"I believe Andie has a lot of talent and I think I can take her further and help her dream on making an Olympic team."

Her mom hesitated, giving her dad a glance.

"Listen, you don't have to decide right now. At least come to Orlando and see my gym. I mean Orlando is not far from Tampa here is it?"

"Alright, we'll go." Clara said.

Andie smiled happily.

The next day at school Andie was anxious and jumpy.

"What's with you?" Her boyfriend Brian Littrell asked.

Andie turned and faced Brian and her best friend Kayla.

"I don't want to jinx it." She said bitting her lip.

"Oh come on. We are your best friends." Kayla said.

Andie sighed.

"Ok, but nothing is final yet or anything, but I have a chance of training for the Olympics."

"Oh wow, and you were keeping this from us?" Kayla asked pouting.

Andie laughed.

"Well, it's not a for sure thing."

Brian slipped his arm around her.

"I am so proud of you."

They shared a kiss.

"Thanks."

He smiled and kissed her again.

"Oh please, you just saw each other at lunch." Kayla said with a laugh.

Andie stuck her tongue out at her and laughed.

"Oh, Kayla, I'm not too sure about cheer try outs, but I swear that I will try and make it back on time."

Kayla looked at her sadly.

"The whole point of cheerleader try outs were so you and I could do them together."

"I know but, with this that came up now..."

Kayla nodded.

"I understand how important this is for you."

Andie smiled at her.

"Thanks."

The bell rang and Andie looked at Brian and Kayla.

"Well, I better go. See you guys soon."

They smiled and she got into her moms car.

a/n im in an extremely great mood today so i decided to post this. I have a graphic for it does anyone know how to post pictures?