- Text Size +
A.N.: Hope y'all are liking this fic - depiste how dark & disturbing it it. Heh...Enjoy... Disclaimer: Only own Tesia, security guard, & story idea. A.J. & other Boys own themselves, as does Marcus. Alvin & The Chipmunks own the song If A Monster Comes In Our Room,
Theodore: But if a monster sat of the edge of the bed
What would you do? What could you do?

A while later, little Tesia still lay upon the bed flat on her back, utterly confused and cold. She shivered slightly, and reached down for a blanket, only to have her hands slapped hard.

“I told you to leave them where they are!” The man snapped.

Tesia pouted. “I cold,” she informed him, as she gave another small shudder.

“You’ll be warmed up soon enough,” he replied. “Now lie still.”

Tesia watched quietly as the man’s hands began to touch her small body. She frowned, but, not wanting to get in trouble with him anymore, popped her thumb into her mouth and lay still quietly. She also clutched her Teddy tighter to her chest with her free hand.

The man glared at the stuffed bear she was clutching tightly, and knew he’d have to be rid of it if he was to proceed.

Tesia’s eyes welled up with tears, as the man removed Teddy from her arms. She went to reach for her stuffed friend, only to find her legs lifted into the air and her bottom slapped. She began to cry, but kept her thumb in her mouth still.

“Your Teddy wants to lie there for now. Now leave him there or I’ll for sure spank you again,” the man stated firmly. He then laid her bottom half back down upon the bed, and let his hands explore her petite body once more.

Tesia couldn’t help but squirm, as his hands wandered and touched her everywhere – the only place they avoided was her face and hair. Her tears had begun to fall a few short moments ago, as she was tired and scared - very scared.

The man smiled down at her. “Don’t worry, Tesia. This is how little girls are loved by people who love them.”

Tesia frowned around her thumb. If that was true, then how come her brother never did any of this? Did it mean he didn’t really love her? He always said he did. Was he lying? She squirmed more, when she felt a finger go where it shouldn’t. “Ow…” She whimpered around her thumb.

“Shh…” The man soothed, letting his finger do as it pleased. Once he was sure that she was as ready as she’d ever be, he removed his fingers and stood up to remove his pants.

Tesia now felt sore and wanted to run off and hide. Only thing was, she hurt too much to run. So, she did the only thing she could think of right then, she curled up into a tight little ball.

The man cast her a cold glare when he saw that she had curled up. He smacked her bottom good, then uncurled her, laying her on her back once more. “You need to be loved, Tesia. Know that I am the one that truly loves you. Your brother may say that he does, but he doesn’t really.”

“OW! OWIE!” Tesia screamed, feeling something much, much larger than before go where his fingers had gone.

The man just smiled as he covered her now thumb-free mouth with his large hand.