- Text Size +
I snuck into his room that early morning knowing it was wrong. It went against every moral that was bound into my soul but I came anyway, as if I was possessed, possessed by the passion I had long ago submitted to. The passion I could no longer deny. I strip the clothes from me and flung them to the floor as I approach his bed, where he lay there waiting, the way I knew he would be.

Tic Toc, Hands on the clock,
Time to make my body rock


He always comes to me. Or lets me come to him. Right or wrong, he always does. I slip into the bed as his hands begin to explore with a touch so gentle it’s as if he’s asking for permission each time. He tenderly squeezes my breasts and a moan of pleasure escapes my lips as he travels down with a trail of kisses and his tongue begins to explore between my legs.

Move with me, you get me
So hot that I can't stop



He slowly makes his way back up kissing and sucking and holding all the right spots that make me writhe with ecstasy and causes me to know nothing but this moment and him. Our spirits start to intertwine, becoming one. I soon feel his manhood enter me and a burst of immense bliss captures my entire being and all I see is stars. His member explodes within me, causing me to let my joy be heard. His name comes from me over and over again as he does the same. My hands run across his body with excitement as he kisses me and whispers his feelings for me in my ear. I feel indescribable joy and happiness I cannot put into words.

You opened up my world to paradise, so nice...

We soon come down, and then the two of us stayed there, wrapped in each others arms relaxing in the safety of the other’s embrace. I listen to his heartbeat, a steady song that lulls me to a peaceful sleep. Nothing is better. Nothing can give more meaning to life than this. I slept a dreamless sleep just content with my lover to soothe me.

Tic Toc the clock keeps on tick'n
Hurry up before it gets too late


Too quickly the dawn comes and peaks through the windows and I rise from the bed, slipping on my clothes and leaving the room as if I was a dream myself. Someone who needed just that one night to enter reality with a beautiful man who looks more godlike than human. But this has been many night, our forbidden fruit. Our sinful love. I kiss him on the forehead with sorrow from having to leave him, but we both know it must be done. I sneak off and another day goes by our secret remains that, a secret. Later on that very same day, I spot him. Our eyes meet and a moment of yearning passes between us with just a glance. It is then his fiancé comes up to him with a smile and leads him away. She has what I shall always yearn for, but will never be able to own myself. Yet I do not regret what I have now with him. Right or wrong a piece of him shall always be mine, a piece she shall never know of. If it is sin than let me sin, it is better to have a taste everyday, and know his true soul, than to have him and not see what the amazing gift that I have within him.










*Tic Toc lyrics by LeAnn Rimes*