- Text Size +
"Boo!" Amber jumped at the voice and turned around to see whom it belonged to.

"Brian!" She playfully hit him on the arm and he motioned for her to stay quite. "Sorry."

"It's okay." Brian smiled. "I'm kinda ditching security."

"As in you have no kind of bodyguards what so ever?"

"Bingo." Brian smiled and pulled his cap down a little. "Don't want to get recognized."

"But I thought you loved your fans Bri." Amber smiled.

"Oh believe me when I say I do but if we don't keep a low profile all hells going to break loose." Amber giggled. "What?"

"Nothing Bri, nothing." Amber continued to giggle as she made her way out the hotel to catch a cab.

"And where are we off to on such a lovely evening dear Amby?"

"I don't have a planed agenda for today so I guess just to go and have fun."

"Oh well then can I join you? I'll buy you dinner."

"You don't have to bribe me Bri." Amber smiled. "Of course you can come, it's nice to have some company." A cab rolled up and Brian gave him directions. Brian then sat back and looked at Amber.

“What?” He asked innocently. “Do I have something stuck in my teeth?” Amber giggled.

“No.” She smiled. “I’m just wondering as to where you’re taking me.”

“Ahh I see, has anyone ever told you that actions speak louder then words?” Brian smiled.

“Yeah.” Amber replied slowly. “But what does that have to…” Brian silenced her with a finger.

“In all do time you shall know.”

"Brian what's gotten into to you?" Amber smiled.

“Love.” Brian whispered in Amber’s ear and picked up her small hand in his own and planted a feather light kiss on it. “Love.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ “Nick what are you doing?” Caitlin giggled at Nick as she put up her hair in a ponytail.

“Nothing…just admiring you.” Caitlin rolled her eyes.

“Cornball.” Nick rolled off the bed to stand behind her.

“But you love this cornball don’t ya?” He nuzzled his nose in the curve of her neck and she smiled.

“Yes I do.” She turned in his arms and gave him a small peck on the cheek.

“Can Nicky have a little bit better kiss then that?” Nick asked as if he was a small child asking for candy. Caitlin smiled and kissed him more passionate. Nick pulled her small form closer to his body and ran his hands up and down her back. He pulled away to trace her jaw line with butterfly kiss’ and gently sucked on the soft spot between Caitlin’s right ear. “You taste so good.” Nick mumbled against Caitlin’s smooth skin. Caitlin felt her knees get weak and her mind foggy.

“Nick…” She whispered but was unable to finish her sentence. Nick brought his lips back to hers. He slowly traced Caitlin’s lips with his tongue to ask entrance…entrance that Caitlin wouldn’t deny him in a million years. Their tongues met in a warm embrace…almost like a dance to a tuneless song. Nick slowly pulled back from the kiss and a placed two small feather kiss’ on both Caitlin’s eyelids and one last one on her lips as she opened her lust filled eyes.

“Marry me.” He whispered. Caitlin stared at him in complete shock. “Please say something…anything.” His eyes pleaded.

“I…I…” Caitlin backed away from Nick.

“Baby please…” The pounding on the door cut off Nick. “Caitlin I…”