- Text Size +
Chapter 3

“I was out shopping and heard about it on the radio. I’m happy for them, he deserves so much more then I could ever give him.”

“Oh, so your ok with it?”

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I be?”

“Well for one thing Alicia is nothing but a gold digging whore, all she wants is his money.” Amber sat up and looked at Caitlin in disbelief.

“What? How do you know?”

“Brian called for Nick one day but he wasn’t home so he and I had a little conversation. He asked me if I would hang out with Alicia for a while, just till she got used to being around everyone, I said yes and took her to the mall. Some how we got separated and when I found her she was on the phone talking to someone. She told them she was planning on marring Brian and then in a divorce get all the money she could get her slimy little hands on.”

“No way.”

“Yes way! Amber that bitch is bad news, she doesn’t love him, she’s just using him for her own personal gain.”

“I’ve only been back for two hours and all ready drama has unfolded right before my eyes.” Amber giggled. “What do you propose we do?”

“I don’t know what we can do! She has him wrapped around her twisted little finger.”
Amber laid back on the couch again and sang.

“No more drama! No more drama!”

“Thank you Mary J, but for real.” Caitlin couldn’t help but laugh, Amber smiled.

“I don’t know what to do. It wouldn’t be a smart thing for us to just attack him with this info, hell I just got back.”

“Yeah I know. Wait, I have an ideal!”

“What is it?”

“I don’t know if you’ll be up to it though, I mean Brian won’t be the only one we’d be surprising.”

“How so?”

“Well…I was thinking that maybe we could, I mean if you wanna and if you don’t I understand.”

“Caitlin, you’re not making any sense.” Amber giggled. “Try again, but this time go slow.”

“I was thinking that maybe we could go join them.”

“Join who?”

“Backstreet boys Amber! Who else?”

“Oh no! I don’t think I can do that.”

“Why not! You get to see the guys again and I know for a fact that they all miss you a lot, hell Kevin tried to pay me to get me to tell him where you ran off to but I told him I didn’t know. They’ve all been worried sick about you.”

“You should have told them I was fine.” Amber smiled.

“I did! But they still wanted to hear it from you in order to believe it. They really love you Amby.”

“Hey they love you to.”

“Yeah but I was here with them for the last six months and you weren’t. We don’t have to stay the whole tour just a week or so.”

“Yeah ok, I’ll go.”

“Great. I’ll go call Nick and tell him.”

“Tell him not to mention it to anyone, I want it to be a surprise.” Amber smiled and Caitlin nodded.

“Will do, see ya later Amby.” Caitlin opened the door.

“Bye, call me later k?”

“Ok, bye.” And with that Caitlin left to make the reservations. “God I hope this plan works.” Caitlin said to herself aloud as she punched in a familiar number.

“Hello?” A tired voice answered after the forth ring.

“Brian?”

“Oh hey Cate, what’s up?”

“Nothing much, it’s all set up. Amber and I are coming out to spend a week with you guys.”

“Great.” Brian smiled on the other end.

“Bri, refresh my memory and tell me why are we tricking Amber into coming out there when there is no Alicia?”

“I want Amber to be happy. A.j is still with Krista and it doesn’t make any sense for her to still love him if he doesn’t love her.”

“But how did you make up this girl and get away with it? Especially with the public.”

“The paparazzi doesn’t care if it’s real or if its fake, whatever puts money in their pockets.”

“I hope you know what your doing.” Caitlin warned.

“Don’t worry, I do.”