- Text Size +
Chapter 7 "Come Cait, lets go find our seats." This time it was Amber dragging Caitlin. "What's wrong?" Amber asked as they made it to their seats, waiting for the show to start. "Whose Hailie?" "Backstage manager. The girl is around our age, super sweet and nice...well in till you get on her bad side." Amber laughed. "Oh." "Don't worry, she’s doesn't have a thing for your man." Amber smiled, reading Caitlin's mind. "Last I heard she had a thing for Brian." Caitlin smiled. "That's a relief." Amber giggled as the lights when dark and the journey into the backstreet world began. Half way thru the show Amber and Caitlin where having a great time. They were singing and dancing to all the songs, some of the fans looked at them and laughed. "That's Nick's girlfriend." One pointed. "What's her name?" "Caitlin." She smiled as she overheard most of what they where saying but the music was too loud to hear anything else. "What are you smiling for?" Amber laughed. "Nothing." She smiled even wider. "Lair! You’re cheesing so damn bad." Caitlin let out a small laugh. "Somebody scream!" A.j yelled in his mic and Amber and Caitlin along side thousands of other girls screamed at the top of their lungs. "I doubt we'll be able to hear tomorrow, let alone talk." Amber joked but was over powered by the pyro that was going off on stage. The show was completely awesome, and it got even better as one by one each of the guys came out and did their solo numbers. A.j took a sip of his water bottle and wiped his face with his towel before going back on stage for his number. "I want to know how ya'll feeling out there?" A.j yelled and the girls never missed a beat. Thats when he saw her. "Oh! oh! AJ's looking right at me!" Someone screamed. Caitlin and Amber laughed at the scean. "Amber," Caitlin smiled. "I think you have an admirer." She laughed at pointed towards the stage. Amber locked eyes with A.j...all the sound seem to drown out, as if.... "Amber!" Caitlin shook her friend. "What?" "Stop drolling." She joked but Amber didn't dare tear her eyes off A.j. "I wrote this song for a very important lady out there...you know who you are." And with that A.j sang sweet words of forever into Amber's heart. ****************************************************************************** "Amber," Caitlin smiled. "I think you have an admirer." She laughed at pointed towards the stage. Amber locked eyes with A.j...all the sound seem to drown out, as if.... "Amber!" Caitlin shook her friend. "What?" "Stop drolling." She joked but Amber didn't dare tear her eyes off A.j. "I wrote this song for a very important lady out there...you know who you are." And with that A.j sang sweet words of forever into Amber's heart.

When you go, I'll start the clock I won't ever, let this moment stop Time is stealing you from me But it can never take this memory

"Amby?"

"What?" She asked looking at Caitlin when she didn't say anything.

"Do you think hes talking about you?"

"Who?" Amber tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Nows not the time to play stupid Amber! AJ!"

"Cate, we're at a concert...they sing to all their fans." Amber reasoned.

"Oh really?"

"Yes!" Amber snaped.

"Then why is he fixed on you." Before Amber could reply Caitlin jerked her around to the stage and was caught once again in AJ's eyes.

Till the stars fall from the sky, Till I find a reason why And even as the years go by Till there's no tears left to cry Till the angels close my eyes And even if we're worlds apart I'll find my way back to you By heart

AJ made his way across the stage to sing to the other fans but he would glance every now and then in Amber's direction.

"Ya know, for someone hes not singing to hes eyein ya pretty damn bad...but hey what do I know."

"Sorry...I gotta go, I'll meet you back at the hotel." Amber said quickly and was about to make her way thru the crowed.

Please dont run...hold me close, baby please Tell me anything, but that you're gonna leave As I kiss this fallen tear I promise you, I will be here.

"Caitlin..."

"Your going to have to see him sooner then later so why not get it over with now! I'm sick and tired of you beating this around the bush...all you guys ever do is talk talk talk and I'm sick of it! You and him need to get your shit together..."

"Caitlin...I.."

"No buts!! It's far past time that you and AJ face the music." She stated as all the guys come back and where beggining to proforme 'Everybody'.

"Caitlin!!"

"I don't care if I have to drag y.."

"Caitlin!!" Amber scremed and shook her friend. Caitlin stood there waiting for what she had to say so damn badly. "As I was saying before you went insane." She laughed. "I know..and your right." She sighed. "I have to face him...get this thing all worked out no matter what, good or bad."

"Amber!" Caitlin whined. "I had a pretty good speech to." Amber giggled. "Just had to ruin my glory moment." Caitlin laughed along with Amber. "So after the show right?" Amber sighed. "Good." Caitlin smiled. "Considering were going to be with them for most of the tour we had better." They laughed and continued to watch the boys.

"After the show." Amber thought to herself as she looked at AJ and giggled as he humped the stage causing the girls to scream.

"Hey Amber." She looked over at Catilin who had amusment written all over her face. "Be the stage." Amber laughed.

"I plan to be." She smirked and laughed at the look Caitlin gave her, one of amusment and pure shock. "Shh." Amber giggled and they watched the end of the show.

After the show was over the girls made their way back stage.

"Ladies, how are you this crazy evening."

"A bit better then you Tommy boy." Calitlin laughed.

"It's not easy being sercurity." He smiled. "I've heard just about every excuse in the book." They laughed.

"Well we got five guys waiting for us, catch ya later!" Caitlin and Amber waved and made their way down the hall twords the boys dressing rooms.

~*~Meanwhile~*~ "Where is she?"

"Oh Nick, pop a midol." Howie snicked and was met by the pillow Nick thru.

"Do you think she got lost? Maybe she didn't make it..maybe.."

"Maybe you need to relax." Kevin laughed and Nick sat down fuming. "I don't know what shes done to you Nicky boy...she got you whipped though."

"Am not, i'm my own man." Brian laughed.

"Right...you keep telling yourself that Nick."

"Hey! Your supposted to be on my side...or does frick and frack mean nothing to you?"

"Chill Nick." Brian laughed. "I'm always on your side." He smiled at his younger brother. "It's just that ever now and then I make an exception." He laughed, Nick was about to say somthing but the knock at the door stoped him.

"One day Bri." Nick glarled at him and Brian blew him a kiss. Nick ran his fingers through his hair and opened the door.

"Caitlin." Nick beamed and scoobed her up in his arms causing her to laugh.

"Nick...you act like its been forever." She smiled. "I saw you before the show."

"Yeah, but that wasn't nearly enough." He sighed and kiss her.

"Well, i've had enough." Howie broke their kiss and gave Caitlin a bear hug.

"Hey!"

"Nick, you have to learn to share...you can't hog her all the time."

"Yeah, besides you talk about her non-stop...we all feel like were dating her." Brian smiled and gave her a hug.

"Yeah but your not so move."

"Hey you!" Kevin hugged her and placed a small kiss on her cheek.

"Kevin!!"

"Nick relax damn!" Kevin laughed and Nick wrapped Calitin in his arms.

"Nick...I...can't...."

"You can't what babe?" He kissed her neck.

"Breathe!!" Nick let her go.

"Thank you." She smiled and turned to the guys. "I have a surprize for all of you."

"What is it?" Howie asked.

"Well, it's more of a person." Caitlin smiled and made eye contact with Brian.

"Who?" Caitlin headed to the door and looked out confused.

"What's wrong?" Kevin asked when Caitlin steped back in.

"Shes not here, I left her right there." Caitlin looked again.

"Who?" Howied repeated.

"Amber."

"Amber!, shes here!" Kevin beamed.

"She was here...I told her to wait right here while I talked to you guys...but she must have let her cold feet get the best of her."

"Shes nervous." Howie concluded. "Theres no reason why she should be, we're the same old guys she grew up with."

"Yeah...I wonder where she went." Caitlin sighed and closed the door.

"Maybe just to get some air....who could blame her with me being this damn sexy." Nick smirked.

"Keep on dreaming Carter." Howie laughed.

~*~Meanwhile~*~ Amber walked down the many hallways backstage to clear her head a little for she saw...him.

"Amber?" A voice asked and she looked up.

"Hey Marcus." She smiled at the man who returned it. "Hows it going?"

"Kinda slow tonight..." He joked.

"Ahh, no fans bothering ya?"

"Naw..I sent them all to Tom." He laughed.

"Is..."

"Yes." Marcus answered with a small smile. "And no matter what anyone says...rather he admits it or not he love you...deeply." Amber gave him a weak smile. Marcus moved from in front of AJ's door to let Amber by. She took a deep breath and opend the door.