- Text Size +
A/N Hello everyone. I come here today with a short story a story I named, Scarlet O'Hara: A Role Model Gone Wrong.

I got this story idea from watching Gone With the Wind over the last few days. It is one of my favorite movies of all time and forever I have wanted to be just like Scarlet.

So i gave birth to the story idea of someone who idolizes scarlet also. I decided to write a short story fanfic with my idea.

Thank Yous:

Mare: you are one of my favorite fanfic writers ever. You always have such great ideas and inspire me to be a great writer. This one is different, for once I have decided to take your example and step away from my normal romance type. Thank you for all you have done for me even though you insist Kevin and Nick are yours when in fact they are MINE! Don't worry you are invited to my wedding with Kevin......

Ashley: Thank you so much for always being there for me and talking through my story ideas and stories over all. You always put my hope up when I feel as if my writing are just a waste of time. START WRITING MORE

Ayleen: thank you so much for always reviewing all of my stories and all of my chapters. I am glad to know that I do indeed have a fan out there who likes what i write no matter how lame it is. I wanna see your stories again

Lenore: Thank you also for reviewing my stories and letting me know i have more than one fan. love your stories and ideas.

Lindsee: Thank you for always making me laugh with your wild and wackey ways when i write. thank you for your help that you are always there to give me.

and thank you to the rest of you who actually go and read what I have to write. I hope you like this story and please review so i know if you hate it or love it or whatever inbetween!

love Anita