- Text Size +
“I’m bored,” Nick sighed as he flopped down on his bed next to his lover, Alex. Alex looked up from the book he was reading, Tender Touches, and smiled. He was laying on his right side, propped up by his right elbow, with the novel in his hand. Nick had landed on his back. Alex mindlessly stroked Nick’s stomach. He pulled up his shirt enough to touch Nick’s smooth skin. He continued his touches.

Nick closed his eyes and clasped his hands over the bunched up hem of his shirt, just below his nipples, soaking up Alex’s love. He loved this man more than life itself. It’d been nearly impossible to get some free time, but now that they were both off tour and on a break, they could be together.

Alex’s left hand wandered up Nick’s body to stroke Nick’s right cheek. He cupped his face in his hand, waking him. Alex set the book on Nick’s headboard and bent down to kiss him gently on his left cheek. He pulled back, watching Nick smile, and his blue eyes staring into his.

“I don’t want you to be bored,” Alex said, finally replying to Nick.

“What do you got in mind?” Nick asked his love.

“A great way the end the last night of our break,” Alex replied, kissing Nick’s soft lips. Nick tried to push his tongue into Alex’s mouth, but wasn’t allowed to. He whimpered slightly when Alex pulled away. Alex finished pulling Nick’s shirt from his body and threw it on the floor. He bent down to lick Nick’s footprint tattoos on his chest, then trailed kisses down his body. Alex, with some help from Nick, pulled off the man’s sweatpants and boxers, and they soon joined the shirt on the floor. Alex settled himself between Nick’s legs and grinned. Nick was already very hard. Alex sucked on the tip, savored the taste of the precum. Inch by inch, he pulled more of Nick’s cock into his mouth each time he thrust down on him.

“Oh, God,” Nick moaned when he took sight of Alex’s head bobbing on his cock. His lover looked up, and they made eye contact. Nick’s moans became airy and more pushed. His body jerked when Alex moaned, the vibrations sending waves of pleasure through his body. Nick ran his fingers through Alex’s hair, attempting to push him harder. He could feel his climax quickly building and his breathing was rapid.

Alex smiled at the sight of Nick, his head thrown back, mouth open, his chest lustfully heaving for air. He thrust faster, causing Nick to push his hips up. Alex pushed them back down and refused to let him move. The tremors in Nick’s body indicated to Alex that he was going to cum.

“OH, SHIT!! OH, GOD, ALEX!!” Nick screamed and threw his hips up as he came. He could feel Alex deep throat him and swallow all his cum. Alex pulled back to suck on the head, his left hand clutching the area at his base, and his right hand pumping him.

When Alex was sure he’d gotten it all, he crawled up to Nick and kissed his lips. Nick flipped them over and sat himself between Alex’s legs. He pulled off Alex’s shirt and threw it to the floor, and moved to pull off the rest. Nick moved between Alex’s legs and instantly deep throated his cock. Alex screamed Nick’s name. Nick sucked violently on his cock for a second, and sat back up, confusion in his lover’s eyes. Nick grinned. He pushed Alex’s legs up to his chest and pushed his own cock to Alex’s hole. His cock was already lubed from getting sucked off and the precum helped. He pushed his head into Alex’s ass, as he’d done many times before, and thrust quickly inside. They lustfully moaned each other’s names from the intense feeling. Nick began thrusting, easily finding a fast and pleasurable pace. He reached down and thrust his hand over Alex’s cock. His left hand was at the base of Alex’s back, pulling him up.

Alex’s arms were around his thighs, keeping them to his chest. His head was back on the pillow, but he was staring right at Nick. Nick was staring back at him, sweat beading on his forehead, and panting. His blue eyes were dark with lust, and Alex was sure his looked the same. He felt the familiar rush of pleasure shoot through his body that came with his climax. He heard Nick scream his name, cumming first, and then Alex screamed Nick’s name, cumming second.

Nick pulled out of his lover and laid down on his left, next to the wall. Alex leaned over and locked his fingers behind his neck, kissing him again. Nick wrapped his arms around Alex’s waist and drew him closer. Alex let Nick massage his lips with his and his tongue, and letting Nick’s tongue enter his mouth, massaging his tongue as well. Alex unlocked his fingers and wrapped his arms around Nick’s neck, making him shift closer. They stayed together, kissing, for a few minutes. They parted and Nick moved to rest his head on Alex’s chest. Alex rested his head on top of Nick’s. They were asleep in minutes.