- Text Size +
A.N.: This is basically just a filler & gives yah more stats on Nick's sibs. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own Lenore & story idea. BSB & Carter Clan own themselves, as does Marcus. Thank-you.
New York.....

"What's your siblings' stats again, Nick?" The journalist asked.

The Boys had been surprised when Johnny told them they had an interview with the local newspaper. They hadn't expected to have people prying into their lives so soon.

"There's Ginger, B.J., Leslie, Lenore, Angel, and Aaron," Nick answered. " Ginger's my half sister; she's fifteen. B.J.'s eleven, Leslie's seven, and Lenore's six. Angel and Aaron are the twins; they're five."

"Birthdays and full name's?"

" Virginia Kaleen Carter, July 22nd, 1978. Bobbi Jean Carter, June 8th, 1982," Nick started. "Leslie Ann Carter, May 16th, 1985. Lenore Angeline Carter, April 17th, 1986. Angel Barbara Charisma and Aaron Charles Carter, December 7th, 1987."

"When do you guys go to Europe?"

"November 3rd," Kevin replied. "It gives Nick and A.J. enough time to have their Halloween candy wear off."

"Aw, shut-up," A.J. said. "You know as well as I do, it'll be the Carter Clan that needs the sugar to wear off."

"Brian too!" Nick put in. "He's going with us!"

"Shh!" Brian hissed jokingly. "She doesn't need to know that!"

The reporter laughed at them. "Yep. I'd say you're like brothers."

"Yo! Homey Giligan! We'd be brothers!" Howie smiled.

"So, Brian, what's your brother's name?"

"Harold III," Brian responded. "He was named after our father and grandfather."