- Text Size +
A/N: This is based on Resident Evil. There are celebrities such as Nick Carter, Orlando Bloom, Milla Jovovich, Hugo Weaving and Pierre Bouvier of Simple Plan featured in this story. I don't own them, apart from a few characters I have made up myself! It is all totally fiction! Never happened! So, no flaming! Thank you. PS: The characters Kally and Chad are Tiger-Lilly and Spike from Vaffel.com (Tiger-Lilly is my friend, and Spike is myself). Hope you like! Oh, another thing. This is a horror/comedy story. So...if you no liking violence...the press the back button right now and never think of entering this link again...thank you.





Chapter One:


It was a warm sunny Monday morning, and Chad Carter was walking to his local Supermarket. Chad needed to stock up on food and drink, he had visitors coming round for a few weeks. He pulled out a piece of paper from his trouser pocket, and unfolded it. There was a long list of products he needed. His wife, Milla Jovovich, had written it out in her beautiful handwriting.
Chad read the list, and folded it back then put it back in his trouser pocket. The Supermarket was not far from his house. About a fifteen minute walk it was. As he was walking along the pavement looking down at the concrete, Chad noticed something odd. There was a huge red circular stain on the floor just before him. He almost trod in it. But he stopped himself just as he saw it. He stood still, looking down at the stain. It looked like blood.
Jeez, what happened here? he thought to himself. Perhaps someone had a fight overnight? Chad looked around, and he took a deep breath as his vision had landed on some broken glass on the floor. So, it was what Chad thought it was. Someone had a fight, and perhaps they got cut in the process and almost bled to death. They lost alot of blood if that was the case.
Chad continued to walk. He was only twenty-two years of age, but he certainly looked younger. He had a baby face. Almost like his brother Nick, but more baby-like. The sun had shone on his shoulder length brown hair. His hazel eyes matched with his tanned skin and bushy eyebrows.
Finally, with the worry of the stain on the floor gone from his head, Chad had reached the Supermarket. It was a huge building, run by a company called Tesco. Chad arrived at the automatic doors, which was the entrance. But first, he needed to get some dollars from the ATM. There was one next to the Trolley section. He walked over to it, and waited in the queue. There were three people in front of him. The person using the ATM at the moment was a female. She had shoulder length brown curly hair, Chad could make out, as she had her back to him. She tapped a few buttons, then took the amount of money she asked for and turned to leave, then Chad remembered that familiar face!

"Kally!" he called.

She stopped in her tracks, and looked at the hazel eyed man in the queue.

"Yo Chad!" she said in surprise. "What you doin' here?"

Chad laughed.

"Well, DUH! Buyin' food of course! Aaron and Nick are comin' over to stay, remember?"

"Oh yeah...Tell 'em I said HIIII!" replied Kally.

The queue moved forward. Chad moved forward one step. Then he looked back at Kally.

"Will do. Why you here? You run outta food too?" he asked, as he pulled out his wallet.

"Yeah, Orli ate all ma food while I was out, so now I have to get some more! Greedy sod!" Kally said, and ended with a laugh. Chad laughed, as he got his ATM card out of his wallet. He was now at the front of the queue.

"Hey Kally, will you wait a few secs. Might as well go food shopping together. We got alot of catching up to do!"

"Sure! Let me go get a Trolley."

Kally walked off over to the trolley section. Chad placed his card in the ATM machine. It asked for his pin. He tapped in the four digits and then the machine asked him what service he wanted. He tapped the button that took him to cash withdrawal, and asked him what amount of money he wanted. He tapped in number 1 twice then 0. 110 dollars. The machine asked him to wait patiently while they get the amount of money correct. Then twenty seconds later some dollar notes slid out of the machine. Chad took it, then his card and receipt and left the ATM. He went to the trolley section and met Kally again.

"Here's ya trolley dude!" she said, when she saw him.

Chad took the large trolley which Kally pushed over to him.

"Thanks." he smiled, and the both went into Tesco through the entrance.

"So Chad, hows things with you and Milla? The baby okay?" Kally asked, as she was dumping a dozen Tomatoes in a bag, Chad doing the same.

"The baby is fine, still not sure if it's a girl or boy. But me and Milla have been fine. She is back home, waiting for Aaron and Nick. They'll be over anytime today." Chad replied, as he put the bag of Tomatoes in his trolley.

"Cool. You'll have fun!" Kally giggled.

They walked over to the Banana's.

"Now I know what Orli's been up to, whats up with your father these days?" Chad asked, grabbing a bunch of Banana's.

"My Dad? Oh, yeah he's been fine. Even though we're both 23, me and Orli still live with him. Dad has been down recently. It'll be the 15th anniversary of my Mother's death on Wednesday. So it's gonna be a day of remembrance for us three."

The happiness from Kally's face had faded, and her eyes began to water. She pulled out a handkerchief from her pocket and wiped away the water from her eyes. Chad let out a sigh. He forgot that the twenty-eighth of September was the day Kally's Mother died, and it will be fifteen years this wednesday since she passed away. Chad didn't know what to do. He felt terrible. How could he forget?

"Cheer up Kal. She's looking down on you, protecting you, looking after you. You'll see her again." he said, in a soft voice.

Kally smiled.

"I suppose she is." she said, through sobs.

"C'mon, lets go look for Fruity Sauce!" Chad said.

Kally laughed.

"Trust you!"

They set off for the sauce aisle. Chad was not walking anymore. He was crazily, and highly amusingly, sliding on his shopping trolley through every aisle they passed shouting 'FRUITY SAUCE!!!!' He did the same in the sauce aisle but this time eyes closed, he was sliding along and singing in a high-pitched voice 'Fruity Sauce' then...all of a sudden! CRASH! BANG! SPLAT!! He had crashed into the sauces!!! Kally ran over to Chad, who was covered in 'amazingly' Fruity Sauce, and said.

"Chad! Ya dead?" in a Jamaican accent.

Then Chad's sauce covered face appeared from out of the bottles. He said in a deep Jamaican accent.

"Yeah mon!" then he licked his lips, and screamed 'FRUITY SAUCE!'

Kally was almost in tears of laughter. It had cheered her up, kept her mind off her mother for the time being. This is why Chad and Kally had been good friends. They were always there for each other. Now she had to get him cleaned up. Members of staff were now running over to the scene to see what happened. Now Chad was in trouble!