- Text Size +
A/N: Thank you scarlett for the review...glad you liked the first chapter. Hope this one is just as good! Enjoy...


Chapter Two:


The staff helped Chad get out of the pile of bottles of Fruity Sauce, and a woman wiped the sauce clean off his face. Even customers stopped to see what had happened. There were questions swimming everywhere, all asking each other what had happened. But nobody knew the truth because the sauce aisle was empty when Chad had crashed into the sauces.

"Dear, please do tell me what went wrong!" said the woman cleaning his face, who had now finished.

Two workers were now cleaning up the mess.

"I crashed into the sauces....because -"

"...he lost control of the trolley!" a voice interrupted somewhere from behind the group of people crowding Chad. The voice belonged to a man and it sounded oddly familiar. Then making his way through the crowd, and appearing next to Kally was Chad's friend...Pierre! Kally looked at the man beside her, and a large smile appeared on her face.

"Yoooo dude!!" she said, holding out her hand. "What's happening? You work here?!"

Pierre looked at Kally and smiled back. He clapped his hand against her hands, and they shook hands.

"Hey Kally! Yeah I do." he said, pointing at his blue work shirt.

He turned back to Chad. He wasn't covered in sauce as much now, it was only his face and his jacket that was covered. But a member of staff had put it into a carrier bag and tied it up and gave it to Chad to carry around with him.

"Is that so Mr. Bouvier?" asked a man wearing a suit, standing in front of Chad facing Pierre. It was the manager of Tesco.

"Yes Mr. McKellen." Pierre replied politely.

Mr. McKellen had white hair, and his face was wrinkled. But the first feature to notice of his face would be his blue eyes. They were as bright as the sky and brought out the young McKellen. He turned around to Chad, who was now smiling for some odd reason.

"Is Mr. Bouvier correct, Mr...?"

"Carter. Chad Carter." Chad said abruptly. "And yes, he is correct."

"Okay Mr. Carter. Please explain what happened." Mr. McKellen asked, a soft note in his voice.

Chad needed to make up something, and fast to lower the chance of him getting a fine! He took a deep breath, then confessed.

"I came into this aisle to get some sauce, I saw some fruity sauce and i shouted to Kally here that i found it. Then I turned and the trolley went out of control. And all I can remember is crashing into the fruity sauces."

He finished. What was going to happen? Would the manager believe him? Or not? Then Mr. McKellen sighed, and finally, after minutes of silence between them, he spoke.

"Okay. Are you hurt in anyway?" he asked, a much more nicer tone in his voice now. Right now Chad could just burst out in laughter, he got away with it!! How awesome?

He gulped and put a smile on his face.

"No, I am okay thank you." he replied, but deep down, his head was aching from when a bottle had hit him straight on his forehead.

"Good. Just thank the Lord you are well, and that it wasn't glass bottles you crashed into. Or else, there would of been much more than sauce on the floor. I apologize for any damage caused, but please be careful next time. Good day to you all." Mr. McKellen walked off, and left the scene leaving the cleaners to continue cleaning the mess, and leaving Chad and Kally to continue shopping. The people that were watching, to see what had happened, had disappeared now, and the workers all got back to their positions continuing their jobs. Chad grabbed his trolley, which slid away when it collided with the sauces, he smiled at the amount of bottles that had landed in there, then turned back to Kally and Pierre.

"You OK now?" Kally asked.

He smiled, and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm cool. Got my Fruity Sauce!" he laughed.

Kally looked in the trolley and saw that there were ten bottles of Fruity Sauce in it.

"You ain't gonna get all of them are you?" she asked.

"Of course he ain't! Am you Chad?" Pierre said, looking at his friend.

"Yeah...The love for Fruity Sauce runs in my family, and Nick and Aaron are gonna be wanting Fruity Sauce! Oh yeah, Pierre thanks for the cover-up. I appreciate it!"

"No problems." he smiled.

"But..how did you know it was Chad that crashed?" Kally asked, confusion written over her face. "This aisle was empty when he crashed."

Pierre laughed.

"I heard a familiar voice scream 'Fruity Sauce'. I was in the opposite aisle stocking away frozen food, then I look up to find my friend crashing into the sauces. So I thought 'Shit he's gonna get into some serious shit now!' and so I backed him up."

Chad and Kally looked shocked and rather pleased.

"Thank you." Kally said.

"Anytime. Anyway, gotta go! Speak to you both later!"

They bid him goodbye. He turned around and jogged back over to the Frozen Food aisle. But just before he left the sauce aisle, he turned back at Chad and Kally who were now walking the opposite way and he called Chad's name. Chad stopped and turned around.

"Call me later!" Pierre shouted.

Chad heard him, and nodded. Pierre saw the nod and went back to work. Chad and Kally left the aisle now, and were continuing with their shopping.

"Lets go get the Pop and Booze!" Chad suggested happily.

"Okay!" Kally agreed.

"Oh, yeah Kal. I meant to ask...why on earth is your hair curly?"

Kally sighed.

"Because my straighteners are broken!" she replied.

"Uh-Oh! May I ask, who broke them and how did they break?"

"One guess!"

"Orlando!" they both said together.

"He was using 'em without my consent, then the other day he gave them back to me, in two pieces. I asked what happened to them. He said he sat on 'em the fat sod did!" Kally explained.

"Oh dear!"

Chad got his Pop and Booze. Kally picked up five bottles of Dr Pepper and dumped them in her trolley. Chad was laughing.

"What?" she asked, smiling.

"You gonna have to hide them, you know that don't you?"

Kally frowned.

"If Orli even touches the bottles, I'll have his hands ripped off him and feed 'em to the meecies in my house!"

Chad burst out a fit of laughters!

"What!!!???"

Chad put his hand over his mouth to stop the laughter, but it was hard not to laugh.

"What is so funny?" she asked, in a giggle.

"Me-ec-ies!" Chad stammered through the laughing fit!

"Well yeah! I will...Orli hates meecies! But they're still beasts!"

Five minutes later, they managed to continue with their shopping. Chad burst out with little laughs every now and again, but they managed to get what they needed.

"You finished now?" Chad asked Kally.

"Not yet, I need new Straighteners don't I?"

"Oh yeah!"

They set off for the toiletries/beauty care aisle. They turned into the aisle as they reached it, but Kally stopped. Chad never noticed until he heard her let out a little scream. He looked back and saw her face looked as if she had seen a ghost!

"What's wrong?" he asked her.

She didn't answer, so Chad turned around to see what she was looking at, and stood there looking at an Hair Straightener box was her twin brother...Orlando!

A/N: There you go...next chapter will be up shortly...as soon as I know that you all like it...the actual plot takes place in next chapter...so keep reading!