- Text Size +
A/N: This is something that came out from me when I was on my way home and thinking about the Boys...

PART 1


Nick yawned and glanced at the bunk opposite his. Where's AJ? He looked at his watch. They just got off from the last venue of the tour they're on the road for almost three hours now and usually, AJ would still be sound asleep. The tour bus is quiet except for a soft, light music somewhere. That'd had to be Howie's music collection in his laptop. Nick could easily recognize that classical music whenever Howie is around and doing something very serious on his laptop. Wait, Howie is awake too? And in front of his laptop at this hour?

He stood up and followed where the music is coming from. He reached the small pantry of the bus and saw the rest of the guys busy - with their own laptops. "Whoa! Since when did you become techies, huh?" Nick asked, as he took a carton of juice inside the small fridge and drinks from it.

"Will you gurgle first before speaking to us?" Brian said, eyes focused on the monitor. "'Cos I can smell your breath from here." There were chuckles.

"What's going on here?" Nick asked as he decided to brush his teeth. “Why don’t you sleep?”

"We’re having a bad case of insomnia. Besides, our new site is already up and going on the Internet." AJ replied.

"So that makes you decide to check it out at 3:30 in the morning?" Nick asked, bubbles of toothpaste filled his mouth.

"A fan gave Howie a bunch of internet cards, thinking he'd need it to check on emails from his businesses while on the road at the same time." Kevin replied. “And then he just read on it that unlimited surfing may be accessed during off-peak hours, meaning your account balance on the prepaid card won’t decrease as you surf between 12 AM to 7AM.” There was silence once again as they got busied on whatever they are browsing on the net.

Nick went back and sat on a chair next to Howie. “I slept just after I changed clothes and that wasn’t midnight yet. So you’ve been surfing since midnight?”

“Hell yeah.” AJ grinned as something interesting might have caught his eye.

“With that look on that face, I’m sure you’re browsing on some porn site, aren’t you?” Brian chuckled.

“No. I just bumped into an Anti-Paris Hilton site.” AJ laughed. The guys gave him a warning look, trying not to revive some ‘shitty memories’, as AJ would like to call it. “I’d like to laugh right now but I’m taking consideration to your feelings, Nicky.”

The younger one ignored the last remark. “I saw some of those.” Nick said as he placed his own laptop on top of the table, joining the rest of the gang. The elder men looked at him. “What? I’m a techie guy too. I need this aside from my cell phone and PDA.” He shrugged. “Do you still have some internet prepaid card there?” He asked Howie. The latter gave him one.

Suddenly, Brian laughed. They looked at him. “What? I’m just reading some fan fiction here. It’s pretty interesting, really!”

“Graphic Sexual or Slash?” Howie laughed, as his eyes never wavered from the screen.

“Humor, actually.” Brian replied. “We were having some farting competition and Nick won the game. And there’s also this one about a bear in which Nick thought was an alien. Could you imagine that? Sometimes, our fans have the weirdest ideas but I like it though. Very creative of them, isn’t it?”

Nick laughed. “Really? I won the fart competition. Fans knew I’m an expert, huh?”

“’Cos you always eat, with just about anything.” Kevin said, rubbing his palms against each other and started typing something on the keyboard. Nick looked at Kevin in curiosity.

“Don’t disturb Kevin. He’s having an online sex chat with Kristin.” AJ said. The guys laughed, including Kevin.

“Really? Let me see? Does she have a web cam?” Nick started towards Kevin but the man growled at him, making him stepped back on his seat. Never provoke a big, muscled man like Kevin. That was Nick’s own rule. But still, curiosity urges Nick to take a peek at Kevin’s laptop. Kevin is the last person he’d thought of having cyber sex, if that’s what he’s doing. He grinned at his elder brother.

“She’s not…” Kevin rolled his eyes. “We’re not having cybersex. We’re just discussing about having a baby soon.”

“You just made it sound more decent, Kev. Making the baby online. How was that?” Brian chuckled. He glanced at Nick. “Still wondering how to load up the prepaid?”

“No. I’m just cooling around. It looks like it’s more interesting to listen to you about your cyber experiences than surf on my own.” Nick replied. “What are you doing, Howie?”

“I’m emailing my colleagues.” The Latino replied. The tour bus stopped and they heard the driver shouting Starbucks at them. Nick got up, offering them that he’d buy caffeine for them. The guys began shouting their orders and soon enough, Nick is on his way to the Starbucks, bringing a security along.