- Text Size +
PART 4
Nick tapped on his keyboards almost furiously as he got hooked on website developing on the Internet. He bumped into a site that hosts free website and has ready-made templates and user-friendly database which will provide him an easy time to build a website. It would be wonderful to create one, he thought happily. There are lots of software programs available online which provides helpful tips and user-friendly programs for him to use.

Maybe one day, he’d decide to create an animated cartoon just like what Stan Lee is doing. Or maybe he could create his own video game if he studied and asked the right people. A smile came upon the young blonde’s face. That would be cool!

The bus is now quiet. The guys are asleep. Nick has changed the classical music earlier and inserted their new CD on Howie’s laptop, in which the latter left open. Their brand new songs are now playing on his laptop. Singing quietly so as not to disturb his brothers, he continued developing his own ‘unprofessional’ website.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


AJ yawned loudly when he walked down the narrow hall and towards the pantry. He could hear his voice singing the lyrics of Forces of Nature on Howie’s laptop. When he reached the pantry, he saw Nick sleeping with his head on his arms that are rested on the table. His laptop was left open. He looked at it and saw a website. A smile slowly dawned upon his face as he saw the website created by Nick.

"Good morning, AJ." Brian caleld out when he entered the pantry.

"Sssshhh..." AJ pointed at Nick who didn't budge a bit to the noise.

"What's going on?" Kevin entered, bringing a mug with him. He stopped when he saw Nick sleeping on the dining table and smiled. "Oh, that's sweet." He grinned. "He fell asleep while surfing the net?"

AJ shrugged, "Maybe. But here, I just saw something on his laptop. Look..."

Howie is awake and reached the pantry as well. "What's going on guys?" He asked, his voice a little too high.

"Sssshhhhh!!!!!!"

Together, they took Nick's laptop and browsed an interesting website they saw on screen...


AUTHOR’s NOTE: Click on to view Nick’s site (fictional, of course :D )

this is just pure fiction, and has nothing to do with Nick or his 'Nick's Corner' which will be up and coming on the Backstreet Boys' official website. Thank you for reading and i hope you enjoyed it, as much as I wrote it and created the fictional website. :D


THE END