- Text Size +
i dont know which type of violence it is, so i put both types down. and its rated r for the violence. i have never seen it in a pg-13 movie, so it goes up to r, just for this chapter

Chapter 34

A week later, all was good in Backstreet Land. Kevin and Kristin were still on their honeymoon, Brian was planning his own wedding with Leighanne, Howie was working on his new club Tabu, AJ started working on his JNN project again, and Nick and Felicia just relaxed. When they told the others of them being a couple, they wouldn’t let Nick and Felicia live it down. AJ said he had a pool running, and that he lost. While Nick thought it was hilarious, Felicia wasn’t too pleased. She paid him back though. Lets just say his goatee was trimmed a little too much.

Felicia was going to have a cookout at her place that night. All of the guys, minus Kevin for obvious reasons, were invited. It was going to be the first meal she cooked for them that wasn’t her specialty: take-out.

“Bagel! No! Put the steak down!” Felicia said, running after her dog in the backyard.

Bagel ran with it in her mouth through every single thing it could, causing Bagel to become a complete mess. When Felicia caught her, Bagel was getting Felicia completely muddy.

“Great, just great,” she mumbled. Felicia threw out the steak in her rubbish bin and washed Bagel off. “You owe me so much missy,” Felicia scolded the puppy as if she could actually understand her owner. Felicia was rewarded by more puppy kisses. “Ew…. steak breath,” Felicia laughed and put Bagel in her pen by the front door. “Stay, Mommy needs to change now.” Felicia said as she headed upstairs.

She thought she heard something, but figured it was the house creaking. She made it to her room and private bathroom. She went in, took off her glasses, and washed her face to get rid of the steak smell. “This is my new reason why I stay away from red meat,” she mumbled. She put her glasses back on and saw Jono looking at her in the mirror, apparently very drunk.

“Ahh!!!” Felicia yelled then turned around. “What the hell are you doing here?”

“I looove you,” Jono said, his words slurring.

“We are over with! Don’t you remember? I’m with Nick now!” Felicia said, trying to back away into her room.

“I knew it. I knew you and that pretty boy were together. How could you do this to me?” Jono yelled, very drunk and not understanding anything.

“We got together after you and I broke up!” Felicia said, in her bed room now and trying to get to the phone.

Jono ran over and pulled the whole thing out of the wall. “Nuh uh. Your mine. No calling for help. That would ruin all of the fun.”

Felicia was officially freaked out now. “Fun?” she asked, going over to her bed, where she kept a baseball bat.

“Fun,” Jono nodded, not noticing what she was doing.

Felicia managed to pick up the bat. “Why?”

“Because I want you!” he yelled. Right then, Felicia swung at him, but he managed to catch the bat and push it against Felicia. She was pushed up against the wall, the bat against her neck, choking her. “Now this is fun,” he smirked.

Felicia managed to kick him where it hurts, causing him to scream in pain and drop the bat. Felicia wasn’t worried about catching her breath, she was more worried about getting out of there alive. She saw she had the chance to make a run for it, so she did. When she got to the top of the stairs, she was hit from behind, causing her to fall down. She landed at the bottom unconscious, right next to a sleeping Bagel. Jono came up and started beating the crap out of her, using his bare hands and the bat.

“You little bitch! You deserve this! I’m better than any pretty boy!” Jono said, causing her face to bleed all over. “Didn’t want to give me any before, did you? Well, now you will,” he said as he started to undo her pants. However, he was interrupted when he heard a car door. “Shit,” he whispered. He didn’t even bother to pull her pants back up, he just hightailed it out of there through the backyard before he was caught.

~*~*~

“I still can’t believe what she did to my face,” AJ complained as he got out of the drivers seat.

Nick laughed. “You deserved it man.”

“Yeah, yeah, I know. Don’t place bets on your sister. I know that now,” AJ chuckled. He went up to the door and rang the bell.

Nick looked at his watch. “I wonder whats taking Howie and Brian so long.”

“Well, Howie is probably working on his hair, and Brian is probably having too much fun planning a wedding,” AJ joked. When no one came to the door, he rang the doorbell again. “Feliiiiiicia…..you have visitors,” AJ yelled through the door. The only response was a hyper-active dog barking back at him.

After a minute, Nick decided to try. Usually after Bagel barked, Felicia was down there in a flash. He took out his cell and called Felicia’s phone. Sorry, I’m not available at the moment. So,um, as they say in Rent….Speeeeeeeeek. Nick didn’t bother leaving a message and just shut off his phone. “Answering machine,” he told AJ, who was looking around for the spare key.

“Got it,” AJ said as he pulled it from the hanging plant. He opened the door and was greeted by a very panicked Bagel. “Hey girl, where’s your mommy?” he asked, rubbing Bagel behind the ear.

Nick looked past AJ and saw Felicia. “Oh god……”

AJ followed his gaze and put Bagel down before running to Felicia. “Oh no, oh no…” he said before taking her pulse. “Thank god.” He mumbled and turned to Nick. “Get on your phone and call 911.”

Nick didn’t budge from his spot in the doorway. He just stared as his girlfriend lay in her own blood, with her pants around her knees.

“Nick! Call now!” AJ yelled at him, crying.

Nick came out of his trance and dialed 911, starting to pace.

“911, what’s your emergency?”

“I-It’s my girlfriend. Sh-shes bleeding badly everywhere, and her pants are pulled down, and we don’t know how long she was like this, and-“

“Sir, where are you calling from?”

“Her h-house.”

“What is the address?”

Nick gave her the address along with other information she asked for.

“Get some blankets so you can keep her warm, but other than that, do not touch her. Understood?”

Nick nodded, then realized the dispatcher wouldn’t be able to see that. “Y-yes,” he said shakily, pulling some blankets from the linen closet.

“Do you wish that I stay on the phone until the ambulance arrives?”

Nick was back with AJ, helping to put the blankets on her. “N-no, that’s okay.”

“Okay sir, the ambulance is en route and should be there A.S.A.P.”

“Thank you,” Nick mumbled before hanging up. He stared at Felicia, trying not to cry. Please god; don’t take her away from us.

Also, remember to read my short fan fic, Miracles Happen. It's not on the front page anymore, but there is a link to it in my profile. Feedback for this story and that one is much appreciated :)