- Text Size +
yeah, its been awhile heh...

Chapter 41

Nick ran down the stairs after hearing the scream, hoping he just got her confused with someone screaming in Star Wars. Sadly, he was met with Felicia shaking against the wall and a very angry Jono pointing a gun at her. Felicia glanced over at Nick with terror filled eyes. Jono turned to face him with an evil smirk.

“It’s about time you showed up Nicky boy,” Jono said before grabbing Felicia and putting the gun to her neck.

“LET HER GO!” Nick screamed, moving forward. Seeing this, Jono put more pressure on Felicia’s neck, resulting in a whimper.

“Not so fast. I know you don’t want me to get jumpy and shoot her, do you?”

“Why….why are you doing this?” Nick asked, moving back some as if that could help the situation anyways.

“Why am I doing this?! Why am I doing this?!?” Jono growled before dropping both Felicia and the gun to the ground before pinning Nick against the wall. “Why the fuck do you think I’m doing this? The two of you fucked up my life, that’s why I’m doing this!!!” He yelled in Nick’s ear and started to choke him. “YOU got away with beating the crap out of me, and Felicia there just HAD to not die when I left her that night!!!”

While Jono was busy at yelling and hitting Nick, Felicia was trying to grasp what was going on. He wasn’t supposed to get out! How did this happen?! However it happened, it SHOULDN’T of happened. When Felicia looked up, she saw Jono viciously hitting Nick. Why does he have to involve Nick? That isn’t fair! It’s not his fault, its mine. I need to help Nick. Felicia looked around franticly, looking for something, anything to help them. That’s when she saw Jono’s gun, and without thinking picked it up. She never held one before, and was worried she would shoot the wrong man.

“STOP IT!” Felicia yelled, however it came out in a squeal. “I-I’LL SHOOT!” she yelled again as she pointed the gun at Jono’s back.

Jono stopped beating Nick, his eyes going wide as he turned around. However, once he saw who was holding the gun, he gave a soft chuckle and ‘tossed’ an unconcious Nick to the side.

“Now now now, isn’t this interesting. Felicia, I know you won’t shoot me. Your too much of a softy,” he said, coming towards her

“Don’t move,” Felicia said, cocking back the gun, finally able to control her voice. “I WILL shoot.”

“Yeah. Right,” Jono said, still moving forward. With that, Felicia pulled the trigger.

* CLICK *

Felicia’s eyes went wide when Jono was still standing up and not bleading. She kept trying to shoot him while he was coming towards her, the smirk growing on his face.

“That was unexpected. I really didn’t think you would try to shoot me. So much for you being predictable,” he said before pushing Felicia against the wall, holding her with one hand and trying to get the gun from her with the other.

“No…” Felicia whimpered, still trying to shoot him.

“Luck was finally on my side when the gun jammed. Don’t you agree?” he hissed in her ear, fighting with her for the gun that was sandwiched between them.

* BANG *

~*~*~

~*~*~

~*~*~

Nick woke with a start when the gun was finally fired. “What in the…” he mumbled, rubbing his head, trying to remember what happened. “What was the bang….oh no,” he paled when he remembered Jono having a gun. He looked around hysterically, praying it was all one big dream. Please, let me have just drifted off during the movie. Please, please, PLEASE! He looked around, and saw both Jono and Felicia on the floor, both covered in blood. Nick ignored his killer headache and ran to Felicia. “Baby? Are you hurt? Please say something,” he begged extremely fast, not noticing Felicia was shaking. He was startled when Felicia sat up and hugged him; this is when he noticed that Jono was the one who was bleeding, and very much dead. “What…..what happened?” he asked, rubbing her back.

“Is he dead?” Felicia asked softly, not hearing his question.

Nick nodded. “I think so. Now, what happened?”

“I…I picked up the gun, and t-tried to shoot at him. It jammed o-or something, so he came over and tried to t-take it from me. I kept trying to shoot him, and I-I guess I did. He fell on top of me, and I h-had to push him off,” she explained tearfully, not letting go of Nick.

“Nick?! Buddy?! Are you okay?” Nick’s bodyguard, Mario, yelled as he banged on the front door.

Nick kissed Felicia’s head. “Sweetie, I’ll be right back. I need to let Mario in, okay?”

Felicia nodded and reluctantly let him go. Before he could leave though, she grabbed his leg. “Will….will Jono attack me again?” she asked, sounding like a lost child.

Nick sighed, bent down, and kissed her softly. “No sweetie. You don’t need to worry about him ever again,” he said and went to let Mario in.

While Nick was gone, Felicia kept staring at Jono, as if he would suddenly come back to life. Felicia couldn’t take it anymore, and decided to see for herself if Jono was dead or not. “I think so” doesn’t mean anything. She went over to Jono and tried to find a pulse, and to her relief couldn’t. She went back to where she was sitting with Nick. No more Jono, ever again.

and the jono saga, has ended....it doesnt mean its the end of the story tho :) however, now that this part of the drama has ended, i will be taking a break from the story. not that i am going to try to, but i do need to read both my summer reading books. once i get those done and get settled into college life, i will update again. i will keep reading fan fic tho (maybe not as often as i would like), but i am going to try to concentrate more on school now. i will never forget to work on this story (especially with lenni on my case lol)